Together!?

~Morning~
It was morning I woke up. I was all happy!? Well I was going to talk to Grian alone!? I hate myself for saying this. But I think I like Grian. It's weird, and I shouldn't really love. Grian... he just makes me feel so... UGH! What am I saying! I got my stuff and headed out early. I almost forgot! The message! I still don't know, what to do about the message. I hope they don't do anything to me. Wait can it be...her? The one who caused me to be like this? I was waiting for the train and I got a text message. I actually thought it was Grian, but... it was the same number that send the threat. Oh no...

Hey you,

Do you remember who I am? Good girl for not telling anyone, now I have sometime for you to do. Will you do it?

Y- Who are you?

??? - Someone you don't wanna mess with.

Y- Just leave alone!  Please! How do you know who I really am?

???- Your Y/N Y/L.

Y- WHAT!? How do you know?

??? - I have my ways... anyways if you want to live... DO AS I SAY!

Y - Ok! Ok! What do you want me to do?

??? - Kekekeke... I want you to bring your brother to me.

Y - I swear if you hurt my brother!

??? - You'll what? Kill me? That's funny. I'm not gonna hurt your brother. I simple just... want him.

Y - Your so heartless...

??? - He'll be mine, but if he's not then I will come and... well you'll see. Just know it's something BAD. Now get to work. I'll be waiting for him on top of the roof of the school during the day of the dance. Don't talk to me anymore. Goodbye.

What am I going to do? I can't let her kill my brother! But I can't... No... I will do everything to protect my brother! I must-- Huh?

"ALL ABOARD!" Yelled Pete.

"Oh! Here." I said giving him my ticket. On the train I was just listing to my music. I didn't wanna tell anyone about the text messages. When the train stopped. I went outside and noticed Grian was waiting for me.

"Grian!?" I said. He didn't say anything he went and hugged me. He grabbed my hand and he took me to school in the backyard.

"I know I told you to come here early. Do you mind?" He asked.

"Oh no. I had nothing else better to do." I said.

"Hehehe... Y/N..." Grian said.

"Yes?" I said.

"You know... you make my heart bump so much. I have butterflies in my stomach every time I see you. When we kiss I feel like my whole world spinning. Your so great to be around, I love your smile and every time... What I'm trying to say is... will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Grian...*starts crying, but wipes her tears* Yes!" I said smiling brightly. He went and hugged me.

"I...I... I love you, Y/N." said Grian.

"I... I love you too, Grian." I said. We were so happy together. I can't believe it. I'm actually dating. I never thought in a million years someone would love me.

(A/N: ;^; Me too. #Aloneforever.)

There was one of my best day of my life, until... I got a text message. Thankfully it was Taurtis.

T- Hey N/N have you seen Grian?

Y- He's with me... actually we're a thing now... 0///0

T- AWWWWWW!!!!! Sam is fanboying in the background xD

Y - 0.0

T- Anyways, I'll see you in school to congratulate you two.

Y - Omg plz don't embarrasses me 0///0

T - It's my job xD

Y- Alright I'll see you when you get to school.

T- Bye sis!

Grian was on my shoulder saw the text message. I didn't notice he was on my shoulder, but I exist out of Taurtis's text and he saw HER text.

"Wait Y/N..." said Grian.

"Huh!?" I said. He took my phone and looked at the message that she's been texting me. He reads the whole thing.

"Y/N... what is this!?" He asked.

"I-I-It's nothing! Don't worry--" I said.

"You have to show this to Okami!" He said.

"Grian, I can take care of myself. I'm fine..." I said.

(A/N: Just saying when someone says I'm fine. I saw something that says "I'm Fine" means Feeling I'm Nothing to Everyone. How come I can relate to that?)

"Y/N..." he said.

"Anyways let's go to class." I said. Grian didn't listen. I think he wanted to show the text messages to Okami. He has my phone. I don't want anyone to know about this. Grian doesn't know her like I do. It sucks that we used to be best friends...

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I'm not on spring break yet. Unlike everyone else. Anyways I wanted to say go to ChrispyC2 he's just beginning fanfics like me and I really think his stories are awesome! So go check him out. Byeeeeeeeeee!!!!!)