ANOTHER DREAM!?

"Y/N..." I said. She turned around and saw me. She smiled. I think she was also crying. I went over to hug her. 

"GRIAN!" She said crying. I don't know where I was or anything... 

"I missed you! Are you... in my dream or is this real?" I asked.

"I... I don't know... " She said. She was also confused, but I could see in her eyes she was scared.

"If...your the real Y/N... then I'm going to do this..." He said blushing. He then pushed his lips with mine. Y/N Started to blush. "Y/N... I love you..."

"Grian... I...I love you too..." She said. We both then hugged each other. "But Grian... I have to go to death himself... to get back to the real world." 

"I'll come with you."I  said.

"Alright let's go." She said. 

-Your POV-

We were walking to the gray castle. It was huge. It was also kinda dark. I got scared, but I knew I was with Grian. We were holding hands. All of a sudden... The door closed on us! 

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... welcome... to Death's castle... to find me you must first find the clues. This castle is very big so good luck." He said.

"Clue's he said... What does he mean by that?" I asked.

"I don't know...but wait a minute... one of the door is blocked..." He said. There was a door with some black thing on it. 

"Huh!? I didn't notice that before!" I said.

"I'll try to break it. You go the other way." He said.

"Good luck!" I said. I was running it was a huge castle. I saw that there was a book self. I've seen movies like this I had to pick one. But which one looks weird... This red one looks kinda interesting... I took it out, but it was a trap. I was dropped down to something.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I ended up dropping into a chair.

"Ah, there you are." said some person with a cape on. His hands were made of bones. Was this death!? "I wanted you to be alone... No don't be scared of me..." 

"Why do you want me to be here alone?" I asked.

"People who die don't know when they die, but this time... you will... you did die. The only way you can get back to the real world is to... defeat the person who killed you the first time... You'll have to find that person in 24 hours. Or else... Good luck." He says. 

"Huh!?" I said, but after all I see is what... Who's the first person that killed me?

A/N: Again sorry for the really really late chapter! CYA!