Seeing Old Faces

~Grian's POV~
I don't get it. Y/N has been acting strange ever since I saw the text messages. Who this is I think she knows Y/N and goes to this school. I don't understand why she can't tell me?
"Grian?" Said Okami.

"What oh..." I said.

"*Laughs* Next time just says here." Said Okami. As the whole class laughs.

"Oh yes sorry Okami." I said. She continued. I don't understand why is she not telling me. Huh? I look at Y/N and she's looking at Yuki? What is she doing? Yuki's eyes look more... red. Many I should tell Taurtis... but the person who is threatened Y/N might know. Who can I trust?

~RING RING~
~Your POV~
Prom is tomorrow... Yuki... that's her... she's the one who has been sending me the messages and wants Taurtis. My old best friend. It's almost hard seeing her again.
"Y/N come on it's lunch!" Said Taurtis.

"Oh right!" I said realizing no one else is in the classroom. When we were at our table I was sitting next to Grian. He gave me my phone back. There was a text from... Grian!?
G- Y/N,
Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone. Also long as your not hurt or something will happen to you. I can help you with anything.
Love you
Grian
Grian... he's such a great boyfriend.

"So... you two a thing? Did you guys kiss yet?" Said Taurtis teasing us. We both blushed.

"Shut up Taurtis!" I said.
"Hehehe anyways. Grian." He said getting up and patting my head. "Take good care of her."

"I will." He said. I blushed. I slapped my brother's hand that was patting me.

"Your embarrassing me Taurtis!" I said.

"That's my job." He said. I blushed of embarrassment. "Oh come on you finally have a boyfriend how does it feel?"

"I like it..." I said blushing.

"Wait someone pretty as you never had a boyfriend?" He asked. I blushed.

"Someone has hot as you never had kiss before me?" I said.

"Hehehehe. Good point." He said.

"SO YOU GUYS KISSED!?" Yelled Sam.

"Ummm..." we both said blushing.

"OMG! MY SHIP!" Sam yelled.

"Awww you two will have adorable babies together." Said Taurtis.

"W-W-We haven't even thought about that yet!" I said blushing. Soon I got a text from Yuki again.

???- Hmmm so... your actually have a boyfriend now.

Y- Your texting me now?

???- Yes. I want Taurtis to notice me. He will be mine!

Y- I will die for my brother!

???- So... you rather die... I can show you what I can do.

Y- What do you mean by that?

???- Remember Taurtis's little girlfriend Salex?

Y- You... you did that! I THOUGHT THAT WAS CHAN!

???- Kekekekeke... anyways if you don't want anything to happen to Grian I suggest you give me Taurtis. Can't wait to see my little boy again. ;)

Oh no... now that I'm with Grian. She'll go after Grian! Why did I even buy that stupid dress! I have to be prepared!

"Y/N?" Said Grian.

"Huh?" I said looking at Grian.

"Are you texting our online friends again?" Asked Taurtis.

"Maybe~~" I said.

"Well tell them I said hi." He said.

"Okay big bro!" I said. I pretended to text someone. I think Taurtis was convinced.

~Taurtis's POV~

I was so happy for my sister and Grian! They are a thing now! I had a feeling they would be together. I can tell Sam was fanboying over them. It's his OTP. I can't believe Prom is coming up and I don't have a date!

"So I guess you two are going to prom together?" Asked Sam.

"Of course..." Y/N said.

"Oh man... I'm still here alone." I said.

"I'm going with Sookie of course!" Exclaimed Sam.

"I guess I have to ask someone." I said.

"After the whole Salex I think you should choose wisely." My sis said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Why don't you go with Chan?" She said.

"Huh? Chan... I mean she is cute. I'll do it." He said.

"Hehehehe." My sister was giggling smiling. It's weird to see her smile. I guess she's happy with Grian.

(A/N: Don't worry Taurtis just take me to prom ;-: I mean I'm alone too.)

"Alright I guess we have to get ready for next period." I said throwing away my lunch.

~RING RING~
~Your POV~

I was going to get changed when all the girls went up to me.
"Is is true! You and Grian are a thing!" Said the girl name Sookie.

"Umm... yes." I said blushing a bit. The girls started fangirling.

"You guys are such a cute couple!" Said another girl name Soul.

"You guys will have cute babies together!" Said the one called Invader.

"Whoa! We haven't even thought of that yet!" I said.

"When's the wedding day!?" Yelled Silly.

"Have you guys kissed yet!?" Asked one called Major Ellen.

"Y-Y-Yeah..." I said. The girls started screaming.

"#S/N!!!" Yelled the girls.

"MAGGOTS BE QUIET!" Yelled Rowan.

"Hehehehe sorry Rowan!" I yelled back. We all started laughing. We got changed.

"Hey Y/N we have to hang out more!" Said Sookie.

"You seemed so shy when you came here." Said Silly.

"Yeah... the only person I knew before I came here, was Taurtis." I said.

"Aww I'm sorry." Said Sookie.

"It's fine. Ever since our parents left we had to do everything together. Until Taurtis wanted to visit Japan. So I got left alone and got bullied. I had to admit it was hard, but I wanted the challenge." I said.

"Awwww such a sad story!" Said Silly.

"It's fine... in the end I'm back with my brother. And I'm happy here. You guys are so cool and I have many amazing friends!" I said.

"Awww Y/N I'm sorry we didn't ever talk before." Said Soul.

"It's ok." I said.

"Hey why don't you come and have a sleepover with us!?" Asked Sookie.

"Oh that's sounds fun sure!" I said. We then had to do stretches. Today was actually really great and fun. I can't wait to be there at the sleepover. I have to get my stuff though. The sleepover starts at 4:00 I better go home quickly.

A/N: and I'm done. I'm sorry if it got weird at the end. I'm getting tired. Anyways go check out ChrispyC2 because he's just starting and his fanfics are awesome! I really like Invisible. *^* I differently wanna help him with Invisible but I'm letting him do his own thing.
Byyeeeeeee!!!!!