Hurting...But I'm Strong Enough To Keep Going

~Meanwhile with the Boys~

~Grian's POV~

It's been a few days while Y/N was in the hospital. They can't tell if she's dead or not. I pray every night she's still alive. For those few nights, I've been crying in my room. I don't come out of my room, but I really miss her...

"Grian?" said Sam coming in my room. I didn't say anything.

"You still sad about her?" he asked.

"...Yeah... she might be dead or not!" I said.

"Yeah I know it hurts both you and Taurtis..." said Sam.

"Y/N... I wish I could hear her voice and laughter again..." I said.

"You will soon Grian. Y/N is a strong girl!" Said Sam. I started crying and Same hugged me.  Then out of no where Taurtis joined the hug.

(A/N: Wait Taurtis where the heck did you come from!?)

"We all miss her... but come on we should go to bed. We'll go to the hospital before school." Said Sam. I went to bed. I had a hard time trying to sleep, but I had a strange dream...

"Y/N...?" I said.

(A/N: Sup people! Great another dream? I wonder if you guys know what will happen? Also to my "wife" (I'm not gonna get a boyfriend so me and my friend decided to "get married" since we would be single forever. 😂)
magdahoek123 HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!
May 6, 2016 is when we "got married"