Chapter 41

~This chapter includes mature content.~

  After the concert is over Niall takes me back to his house and goes and gets in the shower. I change into spandex and one of Niall's t-shirts for my pajamas and then lie down on Niall's bed. I stare at the ceiling and think about the fact that I'm going to be away from Niall for like 4 months. It's going to suck. How can I just not be around him for that long? I wish I could somehow leave him with something big to remember me by.

   My train of thought is interrupted by Niall emerging from the bathroom with only a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. Even though I've seen it many times before, I can't help but stare at his toned abs and pecs. And his defined v-line just makes my heart flutter.

   "You're staring," Niall says smugly after a minute. I shake myself back into reality and look away from Niall, my cheeks burning. This makes Niall chuckle as he walks over to his dresser, presumably to get clothes. I get up off the bed and walk over to Niall. I have to leave him something he's not going to forget about any time soon.

   "It's hard not to stare when this is taunting me," I whisper from behind him, running my fingers along his v-line, making him shudder.

   "What's gotten into you, princess?" Niall asks with a soft laugh, turning around so he's facing me. I ignore his comment and put my hands on his lower stomach, pretty close to the towel on his hips. I lean forward a little and press my lips against the base of Niall's neck.

   "Kiss me, Ni," I whisper into his neck, softly biting the skin. Niall moans and pulls my body against his. I slip an arm around his neck and run my other hand through his hair while our lips move in sync. I'm still a little weirded out by the whole tongue part of making out, so I do my best to keep my lips closed. Niall's tongue glides across my bottom lip and I make the mistake of moaning, which gives Niall a free entrance to my mouth.

   "I like this side of you," Niall whispers onto my lips after a minute. I smile and press my lips a little harder against his. Niall takes one hand and slips it under my tank top, and since I'm really ticklish it makes me giggle. I feel the corners of Niall's lips turn up before he pulls his lips away from mine and starts tickling me.

   "NIALL!" I screech, trying to get out of his reach.

   "Oh come on princess, you know you're having fun," Niall says teasingly, squeezing my upper thigh and making me squeal. I manage to escape Niall's grip and I panic when I realize there is nowhere for me to run. I just run to the bed and bury myself under the covers. I'm super tense because I'm expecting Niall to come and get me any second, but he doesn't, so I relax. I hold as still as possible and listen, but I can't even hear Niall. What the heck?

   After hiding under the covers for like five minutes without hearing a single sound besides my breathing, I dare to peek out from under the blanket. I don't see Niall from the little hole I made with the blanket, so I dare to stick my whole head out. I scream when Niall jumps up from the side of the bed and pounces on me.

   "Gotcha!" he yells triumphantly. I try to roll off the bed, but Niall kneels over me, his legs squeezing my sides. "There's no getting away now."

   "Niall! Stop!" I try to beg, but he's tickling me again, so I can barely even speak. I'm laughing so I can barely even breath. After a couple minutes of this hilarious agony, I manage to knee Niall in the stomach, and he groans and falls over next to me. Crap, I didn't mean to knee him that hard...

   "That was not very nice," Niall says through clenched teeth, leaning against the backboard and clutching his stomach. Okay now I feel really bad. I roll onto my stomach and prop myself up on my elbows.