Frazel -Mist-

Part 1

Frank's POV

"Frank your aim is as spot on as ever," Coach says to me patting me on the back.

"Thank you Coach," I reply looking down. I turn and put the last ball in the bag.

"Eat a small dinner and be on time to today's game everyone," the coach calls out as we enter the locker room.

"Fantastic Frank," Kyle a team mate says, "earned your spot as coaches pet as always."

"I don't try too, sorry," I say to them. They all laugh.

"Frank your so naïve, that attitude never gets and guy a girlfriend."

"I have girlfriend."

"What did you say Frank I think I may of misheard you?"

"I have an awesome girlfriend."

"No way."

"She is very real. You probably meet her one day." I shrug and walk out of the locker room. Instantly Barbra, California High bully and mean girl attaches herself to my arm. She always waits for me even though she doesn't admit to this fact.

"Franky baby isn't it funny that we would meet like this," Barbra coos. Barbra has a long line of wannabe boyfriends and a longer line of actual boyfriends.

"Umm yeah sure," I mutter as I shrug her hand from my arm. "Barbra I am sure your nice and stuff but I have a girlfriend, sorry but I am dating someone else."

"Oh Franky baby we know she is fake, you just trying to be hard to get," she purrs with a light chuckle.

"Please don't call me Franky Baby and Hazel is very real."

"I bet I am a million times better than you like you could come over my place, parents are out."

"EW no Hazel is the smartest, coolest and prettiest girlfriend and I love her."

"Hmph!"Barbra storms off taking the overwhelming smell of cheap perfume with her. I make to the parking lot and jump in my blood-red Maserati. A gift from my father after the war.

\"b��V��<