Caleo -Mist-

Sarah's POV

I am worried for my friend Calypso. She doesn't understand technology, and gets bullied for it. Whenever someone asks her out she says she has a boyfriend, that no one has ever met, not even me so everyone thinks he is fake. She is teased because she doesn't wear make-up but I think their just jealous. Calypso is supper pretty, she has caramel hair and brown eyes, with fair skin and I have never seen her with a spot of ache. Compared to me she is a goddess, I have straight black hair and boring blue eyes. Calypso is always telling me how beautiful I am but she is just saying that because she is my friend. I have tried setting Calypso up with a couple of guys, but it never works out.

"Sarah," Calypso shouts.

"Hey Cali," I say.

"You won't believe but my boyfriend and my camp friends taught me how to use a computer," she tells me. I clap.
"No way guess I won't have to be constantly answering your tech questions," I laugh.

"Yeah I am so up to date, right," she says. I try not to laugh.

"Totally, just don't use slang," I say.

"Alright, fine," she exclaims.

"So this boyfriend of yours?" I question.

"His name is Leo Valdez, he is short and has curly brown hair, he is a son of He... of a mechanic so he likes to build stuff. We met in my home town but he had to go but then he came back and rescued me," she sighs dreamily.

"Sounds wonderful."

"He is."

"Well I think Damon has a thing for me."

"Really that's great," Calypso exclaims. We walk down the hallway to home economics, (That what they call cooking and sewing in my school). Calypso is supper good at home economics, she can cook up a storm and sew like there is no tomorrow. I am okay at it but I am thinking of going for a career in Medical. We spend the class sewing our assignment, a shirt. Calypso is already done so she is making her fifth I think. The bell rings and Calypso shoots her head up. She smiles sheepishly. We pack up our stuff. We are walking into the car park when Damon comes up to me.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks me.

"Yes I would like that," I say confidently. He walks off after giving me an awkward hug. Calypso is smiling and jumping up and down.

"OMGs Sarah," she joyfully says.

"I know," I reply.

"What are these pretty ladies talking about?" avoice I have never heard before asks.2