Jiper

Third person POV

Jason lead blindfolded Piper over to the edge of the cliff. He faces her back to the edge and undo's her blindfold.

"Jason, what are we doing here?" she asks. She tries to look around but Jason stops her.

"Do you trust me, Piper?" He questions.

"Stupid question," she starts.

"Say it, do you trust me?" He asks again.

"Yes Jason, I trust you with my life," she tells him. He leans in close,

"Then fly, Piper fly." He give her a light push and falls with her as she falls over the edge. She lets out a scream.

"JASON, YOU IDIOT," Piper screams. He laughs. She tries to punch him but he moves out of the way. They fall for a few more feet, then Jason grabs Piper and slows their fall. Once stopped, only a few metres from the bottom of ravine. Piper is breathing heavily.

"Had a doubt I would catch you?" He says.

"Jason I always know you will catch me," she says into his chest. She looks up and slaps him hard across the face.

"But you cut it close!" she yells motioning toward the ground. He rubs his face. He smiles as he reaches into his pocket for a box. Piper gasps as he gets down on one knee, in the air.

"Piper, Mclean, our first kiss was fake, but though for me we first met when you were holding my hand on a school bus to the middle of nowhere. Back then I didn't know that we would be fighting air spirits that day, I didn't know that I would save you from falling off a cliff, I didn't know that we would ride in a chariot pulled by Pegasus, I didn't know I was a son of Jupiter and you were a daughter of Aphrodite, I didn't know we would have to go on a crazy quest to release Hera on a dragon with a crazy name and an equally crazy Leo, I didn't know we would go on to conquer giants side by side, and unit the Romans and the Greek, I didn't know Leo would die, but I did know that when I woke up on that school bus that next to me there was a beautiful and smart woman and I know today that I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me Piper Mclean?"

"Yes, you idiot yes," Piper replies. Jason slips the band onto her finger and the kiss as Jason slowly rises them to the edge of the cliff. The step onto the cliff and hold hands as they enjoy this amazing night together.

i