Percabeth -No mist-

Part 2

Ben's POV

In Greek modern history we learn about the second Titan War. The one with the guy Perseus Jackson. Percy is nodding off again but his name is called and Percy's head shoots up,

"Were you listening Percy," the teacher asks. She seems to taken to ganging up on Percy.

"No sorry Miss," he replies.

"Well I will ask it again what we the fatal flaws of both Perseus Jackson and Annabeth Chase?" she asks. Damn that's hard we haven't learnt that yet.

"Perseus' flaw was loyalty and Annabeth's was Pride," he states without a single stutter or hesitation. The teacher taken back returns to her class. The class nears to the end and before it is done she stops the class and everyone turns to the projector.

"Okay we are going to search up people from the class one at a time." Percy goes pale at this remark.

She starts going through the role and a couple show some funny images but many show random people. She gets to the j's and I hear Percy mutter "If I going out I will go out in style."

"Hay miss my friends a little famous so if you going to search up something search this. #Seaweedbrain."

What is this, the teacher shrugs but searches it up anyway. The screen is flooded with images of Percy with a group of friends. In some they are dressed nicely and smiling, others they are bloodied and bruise in was that battle Armor, but with smiles of hope on their face. There is pictures of Percy kissing a blond with startling grey eyes. There is a nice photo of Percy and the group of people plus a goat man, statyr and this dude in black. Behind them is a floating ship with a gold dragon head at the front.

"Percy what is this," the teacher asks, but someone walks through the door. It is that blond that Percy is kissing in the images.

"What the hades seaweed brain it is your first day," she says.

"Sorry wise girl it was hard," he says standing up. He walks over to her and pecks her on the lips.

"Y..you are Perseus Jackson Son of Poseidon and you are Annabeth Chase Daughter of Athena, the two that fell into Tartarus," the teacher says shakily, Percy and Annabeth freeze up and I see Percy lay a hand on Annabeth shoulder and Annabeth turns to Percy tears in her eyes. "And that is you after the second giant war after Leo Valdez sacrificed himself." She is pointing at an image but it is missing a person. Sadness flashes in both their eyes.

"Look I am sorry but we have to go," he says to the teacher then he turns to molly and I, "I will be in contact." The two of them jump out the window. We are on the second floor everyone rushers to the window but we see the two of them on the curb and Percy does a loud cab whistle and this huge black dog appears. Someone screams but they climb on its back and Annabeth whispers something in its ear and they disappear into shadows.

We all just realized we met living legends.

��V��I