Jiper -Mist-

Part 2

Time Skip and change on POV-

Jenny's POV

Omg I am so excited. Tonight is prom and I am going with Jason Grace. I was told we are going to be Prom king and queen. How exciting. I have spent millions on this dress. A shimmery gold ball gown. At the top it is two thin strips that show everything, they connect at the side, and I dips at the back. The "skirt" shoots out stylishly and is puffed and perfect. My makeup is done perfectly, totally not overdone. I am ready I slip on some super tall heels and descend the spiral staircase of my house. Standing near the door is my Daddy and our professional photographer.

"Jen Jen you look incredible if you weren't my daughter I would date," he exclaims. (OMGOSH Sorry that is so wrong) I laugh, he is so funny.

"Thank you daddy," I beam.

"That dress is some well spent 5 million dollars." The photographer gasps. I grin at her, only the best for me.

"Well of course photos, when is your date coming?" He asks.

"Soon, you are going to love Jason," I state.

"While we wait, let's take some photos with daddy," he claps his hand. I walk back up the stairs and descend again this time beaming, doing cute poses. The snaps of shutters echo around the room. At the bottom of the stairs daddy joins me and we take some photos together. I check my phone, 7:30. Prom will be started by now he must be late.

"Um Daddy, Jason must of forgotten, he is so funny like that, so I will just call the driver. "

"Are you sure Jenny?" Daddy asks.

"Of course let me grab my purse." I try to stay positive. I look in the mirror, my makeup is a bit patchy so I get a couple of people to touch me up. All good. I say by to Daddy and hop in the limo.

-Time skip-

Along the way I text Jason to meet me out the front. Our school has a bunch of people taking photos of the couples as they walk in and I need Jason there. Once we are at the hall I don't see Jason out the front so I ask the driver to circle the block. On the second way round I see Jason walking down the street. So I tell the driver to pull in. I wonder why Jason didn't take a limo we all know he is rich. I think I see someone walking beside him but it could be a trick of the light. I hope out of the limo and flick my hair over my shoulder. Cameras flash, as they should. I slowly walk to the door giving enough time for Jason to catch up. A shadow looms beside me I smile and latch onto Jason's arm.

"Jason," I squeal. Check him out, he looks good in this suit he is wearing, like really good. Good enough to take home. (Yuk) He looks startled.

"Oh Jenny hi," he stamens.

"Jason honey lets go," I start to pull him inside, but he is rock solid.

"Jenny I didn't come with you," Jason states. I stop. What! No he is joking.

"Oh don't be silly," I laugh.

"Now Jenny was it, Jason is my date," a breath-takingly beautiful girl says as she steps around him. She has choppy brown hair and tanned skin, and her eyes, they switch through the colours of the rainbows. Though she is beautiful she isn't Jason's date.

"Look, I am here with Jason so you run along and go to your own man," I say nicely.

"Jenny, I am here with Piper," Jason says. No, no, no this is my special night and some Piper can't ruin it.

"Piper who?" I question.

"Just Piper to you," Just Piper says. With that they turn around and enter the hall. The cameras picture my devastation but I pick what's left of my ego and storm inside certain on making Jason mine. Inside the hall is done up, there is music playing and some weirdos dancing. I search the hall for them certain they would stick out. And I am right, they are across the halls and people just stop and stare at them as they pass. I storm across to them shoving people out of my way. I reach them but just before I am going to give them a piece of my mind someone speaks up.

"Mclean the Beauty queen, how you been?" Leo pipes up. I gasps. Mclean, Piper Mclean, the Piper Mclean.

"Wait is that Piper Mclean?" someone yells.

"It is," someone else adds. They all start to rush to her.

"Everyone STOP!" Piper yells. Everyone freezes in their places. I can't move, my whole body has just frozen up.

"Well I knew this would happen so everyone tonight you don't crowed me, you don't annoy me, you go one with your night," she says power lacing her voice, "And Jenny back off."

Everyone starts moving again but no one annoys Piper like she asks. How did she do that?

-Time skip-

Tonight was a disaster. First the thing with Jason, then I didn't get crowned Prom Queen Jemma and Sebastian are. The worst is how all night I just hung around, everyone ignored me and I had to watch Jason and Piper together.

Worst night of my life.

:0,\WVOe