Chapter 1 Hello

"Hello!" A voice was heard over phone!

"Hello?" Nandini asked munching on the yummy crisp vada in her hand while gazing at the television in which a song of Fab 5 was playing.

"Excuse me, but can I speak to Mr. Williams?" The guy's voice suddenly switched to a rich American accent.

Nandini continued to carelessly munch on the oily vada gazing at the music video of Fab 5 as they were performing their song 'Kaisi yeh yaariaan'.

"Sorry, wrong number!" Nandini said in a crisp tone and as she was about to cut the phone. Suddenly the guy said "Wait! What is the song that you are listening to?"

Nandini started getting irritated with this guy who is continuing on and on over the phone and not letting her listen to her favourite music band Fab 5. " Aiyoo!! Seriously? Don't you know this song? It is 'Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan' song by Fab 5! Which country are you from?" she answered eventhough she was not interested to continue the conversation more.

"Oh! You are a Fab 5 fan? Do you like Fab 5 a lot?" He continued in a soft yet curious voice.

The guy gave an amused chuckle as he continued, "hmm...you like Fab 5 so much? So who is your favourite Fab 5 guy?"

" Dhruv!" Nandini said in a firm tone.

"Oh! You love Dhruv? So who do you like after Dhruv?" He continued to enquire.

"Excuse me! But why are you so curious about who I like in Fab 5? I don't even know you. I don't like to talk to strangers", Nandini said in a bit irritated tone.

"Ok fine... if you tell me your second favourite member of Fab 5, I'll tell you who I'm." he continued in a persuasive tone.

"I'm not interested to know who you are. I don't want to continue speaking also" Nandini answered affirmatively.

"Hey, but you know... I personally know Dhruv! Perhaps I can help you meet him." He said in his smooth rich youthful voice.

"You really know Dhruv?" Nandini's eyes widened. She stopped watching the music video and turned to concentrate on the phone conversation. "Can you really introduce me to Dhruv?"

"Hmm...ya its a deal! I'll do it, if you tell me...who is your second favourite member?"

"My second favourite member is Kabir". .. Nandini continued and then asked "But who are you? How do you know them?"

"Ok...so your second favourite member is Kabir? What about the lead singer Manik Malhotra? " he continued

"Manik Malhotra???? U mean that guy with a lot of attitude? Bada attitude deta rehta hai...tv pe interviews main sunglasses lagaake baithta hai! Ladkiyon ko dekhte hai car ke andar ghuske wahan se bhaag jaata hai! I don't like him!" Nandini replied .

"Seriously?? U don't like Manik Malhotra? Isn't he talented and handsome?" the guy on the other side of the phone suddenly raised his voice.

"Buddy...did U talk to Mr. Williams?" Nandini suddenly heard another soft voice talking! She felt the voice so familiar! It was like the voice of Dhruv!

Nandini instantly recognized the voice of Dhruv! His voice was so easy to recognize!

"No man...I think I dialed the wrong number! Williams ko call kar rahe the and I got connected to another number" the guy on the phone replied to him.

"Aahh! Manik?? Tu kissse baat kar raha hai, buddy? Phone rakha kyon nahi agar wrong number ho tho?" Dhruv asked with a naughty smirk!

Nandini froze. Was she speaking to Manik???? The Manik Malhotra leader of Fab 5? Nandini's phone receiver slipped off her hand and she quickly picked up the phone and placed it on the cradle!

" Manik...buddy...who is on the phone?? Did U ask who the girl is?" Dhruv asked Manik

"Wait man...let me complete this call" Manik said with a frown on his face as he turned back to the call "Hello??? Hello???" Manik noticed the call has gone cut! Manik's eyes blazed as he remembered the words he heard a few minutes back "Manik Malhotra???? U mean that guy with a lot of attitude? Bada attitude deta rehta hai...tv pe interviews main sunglasses lagaake baithta hai! Ladkiyon ko dekhte hai car ke andar ghuske wahan se bhaag jaata hai! I don't like him!"