Chapter 30 Caught

"Alya?? What happened?? Why are so U silent?" Dhruv asked as he stopped the car in front of Alya's house. 

"Nothing, Dhruv.." Alya replied with a gloomy expression on her face. "Its just...am not feeling good"

"Kya hua, Alya? Why U are not feeling good? What happened?"

"U know..Dhruv...since the day I first joined Fab 5..I had eyes only for Manik...I always dreamt of him...he has been the one whom I always admired. Though..Harshad is so against me singing with Manik...I still wish I could make Manik see my heart..But.." Alya whispered biting her lower lip as she closed her eyes with a sad gaze on her face. A drop of tear slipped down Alya's cheek. 

"Alya..." Dhruv whispered with a concerned look on his face. "Why don't U tell Manik your feelings?" 

"Dhruv..I tried so many times...but Manik always avoids me...its as if he acts indifferent to me. I feel pain every time..I feel as if I am rejected" Alya said looking with a sad look at Dhruv. 

"Alya..." Dhruv whispered as he placed his palm atop Alya's palm softly. 

"Dhruv...its just...its just..." Alya couldn't complete her sentence as her voice broke. 

"Oh man!! Who's here? The sweet boy of Fab 5? Why here, man?" Harshad asked leaning against the top of the car and bending to look at Dhruv and Alya in the car and his eyes slipped down at the hands that were held together. 

"Harshad...please..let's not start this!" Dhruv said with  a bit irritated expression. 

"Why? I am Alya's brother and I can come in between anywhere! U have doubts??" Harshad asked challenging Dhruv. 

"Please Harshad..I'm just here to drop Alya home" Dhruv whispered giving Harshad an intense gaze. 

'Bro..please!! Dhruv is just dropping me home!" Alya said supporting Dhruv. 

"Ahh...I can see that.." Harshad said giving a meaningful gaze and indicating to the hands holding each other. 

Dhruv suddenly took his palm off Alya's. Harshad gave a smirk noticing the way Dhruv was becoming uncomfortable. 

"Man! U are holding my sister's hand in front of me! Truly shameless U are" Harshad said with a smirk. 

"Look Harshad...I'm..." Dhruv said as he suddenly paused when he saw Alya shaking her head indicating not to argue anymore. 

"Haan..bol..I'm what??" Harshad continued trying to irritate Dhruv. 

"Nothing Harshad! Let's stop it! Alya tum andar jaao!" Dhruv said softly to Alya. 

"Man..if U want to date her..U can date her..U don't have to ask permissions. Waise bhi..I don't think she is going to date anybody whom I like!" Harshad said with a smirk. 

"Bhai...please..stop it!" Alya said getting out of the car. "Please let's go inside!" Alya said pulling at Harshad's wrist. 

"Abhi ke liye..tujhe chod raha hoon!" Harshad said pointing finger at Dhruv angrily even while he was dragged away by Alya. Dhruv sighed and looked at the watch. It was late night...wonder where Cabir is? Dhruv quickly took his phone and dialed Kabir's number. 

"Haan bol, Dhruv!" Cabir replied looking at Navya who was sitting right in front of him. 

"Tu kahan hai Cabir?" Dhruv asked "Ghar pahunch gaye?" 

"Nahi yaar..a bit busy with some business! I will call U back later" Cabir said as he cut the call. 

"Arre..isko kya ho gaya?"  Dhruv thought as he started the car. "Aise phone kyon kaat diya? Kal poochoonga!"

"Cabirji...wo kaun the phone pe?" Navya asked as she sat across Cabir in the fancy restaurant. 

"Wo...wo mera dost hai! Just called to ask where I am" Cabir replied "Nandini, place the order na.." 

"Haan...Cabirji..ye menu dekhke na..humko chakkar aa rahe hai! Itne saare..hum kaunse select kare?" Navya said with a confused expression on her face. 

"Haan...humko bhi chakkar hi aa rahe hai!" Cabir thought as he looked at the watch and its been more than 10 minutes since Navya got the menu "Ye ladkiyaan bhi na? Saari select karne main jitna time lagaate hai..usse bhi zyaada food select karne main lagaate hai!"

"Nandini...Nandini!" Manik tried shaking Nandini who was lying on the stone bench. Nandini closed her eyes tight as she lay on the stone bench. Manik noticed the way Nandini pressed her eyes tight. 

"What???? Once again?? She is acting? Itne der tak she was acting as if she fainted?" Manik thought as he looked at his watch and an angry look crossed his face.  "U are really gonna learn a lesson tonight, Nandini..U really are!" 

Suddenly a car slowed down and Manik got up and walked towards the car. Nandini opened her one eye slowly and looked tilting her head a bit. Manik walked upto the car and the driver got out and gave the key to Manik. 

"Ok suno...wo jo bike udhar parked hai..usko ghar leke jaao!" Manik gave instructions to the driver. 

"Ji sir!" the driver replied as he took the bike keys from Manik and got onto the bike and started the bike. 

Manik started walking towards Nandini. Nandini once again closed her eyes tight. Manik got closer to Nandini and his breath fell upon Nandini's face. Nandini cringed a bit feeling the closeness. 

"Nandu..." Manik whispered with a little smirk. But Nandini pressed her eyes even more tighter. Manik didn't whisper anymore..he just lifted Nandini up in his arms. Nandini lay in his arms and her arms fell onto the side as if she really had fainted. 

"For the next ad..I must ask the director to cast her with me..she is such a good actress!" Manik thought as a small smile spread across his face. 

Manik swung Nandini over his shoulder and with one hand opened the car and slowly placed her on the backseat of the car and closed the door behind her. 

"Ayyappa...pata nahi kaha leke jaa raha hai...please save me...help me so that Manik doesn't know the truth!" Nandini prayed silently

Ayyappa smiled softly because he knew what Nandini didn't know..she is already caught!