Chapter 10 Finally Mumbai

"Finally...Mumbai..here I am" Nandini thought as she placed her first step on the railway platform. Nandini looked around at the buzz happening on the railway platform. It's buzzing with people. "Amidst this crowd...how will I find chacha chachi?" Nandu thought as she pulled down the luggage along with the tin box with goodies for her chacha chachi. 

"Nanduuu" Nandini heard a voice from behind and she turned back to look at the warm and smiling faces of her chacha chachi. "Awww mere rolu polu chaachiii" Nandu quipped as she quickly moved forward to hug her chachi. "hahaha mere chotu chotu Nandu" Chachi retorted as she returned the hug. Rishab also got out of the train with his baggage and a little suitcase as he walked forward and gave a hug to chacha!

"Train main koi problems tho nahi hui na Nandu?" Venkatesh uncle asked with a curious expression on his face. "No chachu...I met this uncle aunty on the train and they helped me a lot. They even shared their food with me. It was a wonderful trip." Nandini replied combing back the locks of hair falling over her face and tucking the hair behind her ears and giving her chacha a warm hug. 

'Achcha achcha...trip ke poore story sunaana...but abhi taxi wait kar rahe hai...first inn luggages ko taxi ke andar rakhte hai..." chacha retorted tapping Nandu on her shoulder. 

"Ok chacha..." Nandini replied with a huge smile as she picked up her bag. Chacha collected the luggage from Rishabh's hand and chachi picked up the tin box with goodies and all of them walked out of the station to the taxi awaiting them and keeping the luggage in the taxi. 

"Its been a long one day... and Nandu has not even given me a ring. Is she alright?? Doesn't she have a mobile phone with her? " Manik thought as he  dreamily strung on his guitar. "She said that she is coming here and already she should've reached here. Will she forget about calling me up??"

"Manik...kya kar rahe ho? music banaa rahe ho?" Alya asked placing her hand on Manik's shoulder. 

"No..just...practicing" Manik replied curtly. 

"Manik, U know kal raat ke interview pe I got a lot of comments. U know...jab hum sabhi saath khade the...U were next to me and a friend of mine called me up and asked me if U are my boyfriend" Alya said with a smile. 

"Hmm..." Manik replied with a thoughtful expression. 

"What hmm?? Didn't you hear?? Sabhi sochte hai ke hum dono boyfriend girlfriend hai...they feel that we are made for each other.."

"Yes Alya..I know" Manik replied in a disinterested manner. 

"Manik...tum kya sochte ho?? Are we not perfect together?" Alya asked placing her palm on Manik's cheek. 

"Hmm...yes we all of Fab 5 are perfect together!" Manik replied avoiding the topic. 

"No Manik...actually don't U feel..me and U..we have a special bonding?" Alya asked continuing to caress Manik's cheek. 

"Special bonding??" Manik asked looking at her with an enquiring expression. 

"Yes...U know..!" 

"Manikk...tu idhar baitha hai...I've been searching everywhere for you, man!! Guitar ke saath baatein?? Music banaa raha hai ya wapas dreamland chala gaya tu?" Kabir asked cutting into the conversation as he opened the door and walked into the jamming room. 

"Obviously making music, man!!" Manik said with a relieved expression. Alya never liked it when Kabir walked into the room and interrupted the conversation but she can't help it too. Alya gave Kabir a cool stare. 

"Wo wo wo!! Alya...what's up girl?? Why that cold stare?? Maine wrong timing pe entry maarli kya?" Kabir asked sitting down on the chair next to Manik.