Chapter 20 Vroom...

"Yes guys..." Manik said in a decided tone as both Manik and Kabir walked over to Nandini, Navya, Alya and Dhruv. "So are all the phone calls done? Apne gharwaalon ko bataa diye haina..that U guys are gonna be late?" 

"Haan..humne call karke already bataa diye hai!" Navya replied in a confident tone.

"And what about youuu.. Navya?? Ghar se permission mil gaye?" Manik asked bending a bit to look at Nandini with a little smile on his face. 

"Ha..haan...magar before 9.30 P.M...hum ghar wapas jaayenge..." Nandini stuttered as she met the intense gaze of Manik.

"Ok guys..so its set! Dhruv and Alya..U guys are gonna go ahead to bring Mukti to my home! U guys know na where she is? Bring her also with U!" Manik gave instructions. 

"Ok..buddy" Dhruv whispered softly looking at  Alya. 

"But Manik..let me come with you!" Alya said in a soft tone. 

"No guys...since there's 3  bikes and 6 people. I have a plan. Dhruv and Alya..U both go on Dhruv's bike to bring Mukti to my home for the party. Kabir, U take Nandini with you and take her first for a little shopping...her dress is too plain and not apt for party..buy a dress for her that fits with our Fab 5 party and Navya..U come along with me on my bike!" 

"Ok Manik..." Dhruv replied "Come Alya...let's go and bring Mukti!" Dhruv said taking hold of Alya's hand. Alya hesitantly looked at Manik and gave a frustrated look to Nandini as she walked after Dhruv out through the glass doors of Infiniti Mall.

"Now...shall we make a move? Navya U are coming with me on my bike!" Manik said as he took hold of Nandini's hand.

"Aiyooo" Nandini replied her eyes growing wide "Bike? With you?" Nandini turned to look at Navya who had a totally helpless expression. "I don't sit on bikes. I'm scared of sitting on bikes and me and Navya will go together...we'll catch a taxi from here. U just give us address of the place of party." Nandini said as she looked at her hand in Manik's grip and then back at Manik's face. 

"Haan...we'll catch a taxi from here..." Navya repeated after Nandini like a parrot.

"Why Nandini...are U scared of me? Do U also mind sitting on my bike with me? I thought U are a brave girl!" Kabir said with really sweet smile on his face. 

"No..aapse kaun scared honge? Hum aapse nahi..bike se darte hai!" Navya asked mesmerized by his smile. 

"U trust me?" Kabir asked catching a soft hold of Navya's palm. 

"Y..Yes!" Navya replied as she got hypnotised by Kabir's touch. 

"Tho bike se mat daro na? Bike ko hum handle kar lenge. Aap bas humko dekho! Ok Manik! It's set! U bring Navya home with you! Let me first take our Nandini for a little shopping" Kabir replied with a little wink to Manik

"Haan sure.." Manik returned the wink to Kabir

"No...Nooo..I am scared of sitting on bikes. Can we not go on bike?" Nandini replied with a nervous expression on her face. "I never sat on a bike!" Nandini replied with a nervous expression on her face as she noticed that Kabir walked away with Navya who forgot her friend and left her midway in a mall and went after her favourite drummer.

"Ayyappa...she left me alone with Manik...now what do I do?" Nandini thought as Manik continued to stand there holding Nandini's hand.

"Ab chale? Ya phir uthaake le jaaoon?" Manik asked getting closer to Nandini. Their eyes were on the same level as he bend to look into Nandini's eyes. Nandini backed off a bit as she noticed the intense gaze of Manik. "Uthaake le jaaon apne haathon main?" Manik again asked with an evil smile as his fingers traced up Nandini's hand.