Oh, Alright

I threw myself towards the nearest enemy, who was Tayuya - snarling and clawing all the way there. Her lips curled in distaste and she reached for her flute.

Like fuck I'm going to let you grab your flute, bitch.

I flickered, charging up to her before my clawed hand latched on her arm. She hissed in pain from the demonic chakra that stung on her skin. My lips curled back and she scowled at me.

"Fuck you," Tayuya spat, and I growled, anger flaring through me. Tayuya substituted away and I howled in frustration, inhaling the air around me and quickly finding her scent. She was a little ways from me, slowly lifting up her flute. I channeled chakra into my voice and roared, throwing her body back and unable to complete her genjutsu.

I sprinted towards her, appearing before her in a second before swinging my clawed hand at her face. Her hands flew up to her now bleeding face and she kicked out at me. Her kicks stung and my body ached at the places she hit, but I ignored the pain. I was too furious, too mad to care. She was trying to kill Grandfather. She was trying to take Grandfather away from me. She was going to ruin everything. She was the enemy and she was my prey.

And prey doesn't deserve to live after angering the predator.

I snarled quietly, hovering over her as she kicked out again. I ignored her kick as she tried to scramble away from me. I watched her, quietly (sadistically) pleased at how she struggled. Good. She was badbadbad. She deserved the pain. I knew that demonic chakra was lethal to the system, and I had scraped her fully on the face with the stuff. Even if it was only a watered down version of Kurama's chakra, it was still painful.

She stood up, shakily, going straight into the second stage of her Curse Mark. Her hand was still holding up her face, but she slowly withdrew it, sneering at me.

I wanted to laugh. I wanted to giggle. She actually thought I would let her live? She actually thought she would live? She actually thought that she would win? I wasn't going to let her win. I definitely wasn't going to let her live. She was badbadbad and she would suffersuffersuffer and I would killkillkillripriprip because, because—

Silver flashed before my eyes and I felt the bubbling frustrations of betrayal wash over me. I felt an overwhelming sense of pain and betrayal stab through my chest; I had to fight against crying out. I was so angry because of that. I didn't want that. I didn't want to think of That Man because it hurttoomuch and because of That Man I already lost someone I cared about and now—now—now I could lose another one and I hatedhatedhated it.

I was burning. I was so furious and bitter, I felt as if I was on fire with my emotion. I needed an outlet. I wanted someone else to have this pain. I wanted—I wanted—Ineeded—

She is your prey.

She was badbadbad so she was going to be in painpainpain because somehow it was allherfault and I was going to make her paypaypay.

"Scream," I purred, smiling at her before I hurtled myself towards her.

She screamed beautifully.

('・ω・')

I withdrew my redredred claw from her chest, clutching a red clump in my hand. I eyed it another moment before I squished it and dropped it. I turned back to find that the ANBU had immobilized Jirōbō, and more than likely killed the other two, but since I didn't see the other two, I could only assume.