Impossible Thought

According to our calculations... Now's about the time we should head out.

Mn.

In that instant, Kurama called to Naruto's attention inwards, and soon the two of us were facing each other. I gave him a smile. "Yo, Aniki."

"'Sup, Imouto?"

"I'll be blunt with you," I said. "There's a war going on right now."

Naruto's eyes widened. "What?"

"I don't have time to explain—Kurama will fill you in on the rest while you, Utakata and Killer Bee make your escape," I said. "I'm telling you this now, though, so you don't get all worried about me when I head out ahead of you."

"Why can't you take me with you?" Naruto demanded.

"Because you'll be needed elsewhere," I dismissed. "Besides, what I'll be fighting isn't something for you to concern yourself over. Just focus on helping everyone, okay? And please don't try to use the Hiraishin without me there."

"But—"

"Later, Aniki!"

"Damn it, Miwa!"

Before Naruto could even begin to verbally castrate me on how idiotic I was acting to him, I had already broken the connection and called upon my improved Hiraishin.

In that bright flash of red, I tip-toped on the tip of the rushing waters. I relished in the fact that I had barely felt any sort of fatigue from the massive distance jump, as well as the fact that the Kumogakure fūinjutsu core had been unable to set up any sort of defensive barrier against my Hiraishin to keep me there.

Not surprising, I suppose, considering how well-guarded Papa kept the technique.

"M-Miwako-chan?!"

I glanced back at Ino, who was gaping at me in disbelief. I winked at her, then held up a single finger to my lips. "Shhh."

Confusion washed over her face, but I was already moving away. With ease, I pulled out two slips of papers, with numerous seals drawn on it.

"Hello, idiots," I greeted with a purr at the two brothers.

I have to hurry up and take care of these guys. I have far more important places to go.

Ginkaku and Kinkaku both stared at me from across the waters. I noticed with a happy smile, that they had already brought forth the weapons. Darui moved to stand beside me, his eyes wide. "You're one of the Kyūbi jinchūriki, what are you doing here?"

"I won't be long, I promise," I reassured him.

Which was certainly true. These morons could only summon up to four tails worth of chakra, versus our perfect nine.

It seems almost unfair, but...

With a shrug, I decided to get straight to the point and I called forth my nine tails. "Darui, please stay out of my way."

"We'll see," he mumbled, looking a little bewildered.

Feeling Kurama's chakra bloom inside of me, I felt actually... well... excited for the upcoming battle. With miles of uninhabited water ahead of me, and behind the brothers, and with Darui directing many of the shinobi and kunoichi away from me, I had the chance to really cut loose and get a nice, good warm-up before I had to face Obito.

So, feeling really enthusiastic, I actually made the first move. I knew I had to get the weapons away from the duo—especially that golden rope, whatever it was called, that could actually prove detrimental to me.