Chapter 3: Jacob's New Friends

(WARNING: extreme amount of emojis and cringiness. but what's new?)

Jacob Sartorious was watching the news, a week after the inauguration. He loved watching the news even mOrE because the orange hottie 🍊🔥was always on there.

His dad yelled, "Hey, naked mole rat! Get down here! You have to get to your bus!" 😒🚃🚶💨

Jacob groaned. He sounded like an angry gorilla. 🙈

He looked back at the news. Suddenly, he saw the most horrifyingly tragic words. 😩🙅 "Donald Trump Steps Down From Presidency."

Jacob was shocked!!! "wOAH!!" He grabbed his Paw Patrol™ backpack and zOOmed out of his room. 🚶💨💨💨 As he walked out of the house, he heard his dad mutter, "Maybe one day he'll get hit by the bus."

Jacob got to the bus stop. His dad lied to him!1! 😤 Jacob was extremely early. He could tell because the tiny Jesus girl 🙋🙏 was the only one at the bus stop, and she always stood for an hour waiting for the bus.

He sighed and sat down on the sidewalk. The girl sat next to him. "You're an 8th grader, right?" she asked.

Jacob said, "Yuppp! What grade are you in?"

The short girl replied, "I'm a junior."

Jacob was confuzzled!1! Rawr xD !!! He said, "Wot in ternation is a junior?"

The girl answered, "I'm in 11th grade. My name is Ally. What are you?" (for this story's sake, middle school and high school are combined.)

Jacob giggled. "Hehe. I'm a boy, but my daddy says I'm a naked mole rat, so I guess I am."

Ally frowned and thought. No freaking dip. She said, "I meant, what's your name?"

The fetus boy said, "OOOOHHHH!!! 😂👏 My name is Jacob...Sagittarius? Satoris? Citruses?" 🍊🍊🍊🔥🔥🔥

Ally almost regretted talking to this kid, but she kept her thoughts to herself, for Christ's sake. 🙏🙌 "Okay? i sEe LaUrEn!! 👀👀"

Jacob lifted his head. Lauren being at the bus stop 🚃 meant that the bus would arrive in a couple minutes. oi oi baguette!1!

Ally turned back to Jacob. "You look lonely at school. Do you have any friends?"

Jacob nodded. "I have non-existant friends." 😪

A raspy voice instantly blessed his ears. "That 👏 is 👏 not 👏 our 👏 freaking 👏 problem 👏 just 👏 please 👏 go 👏 to 👏 daycare 👏 or 👏 wherever 👏 the 👏 heck 👏 you 👏 go 👏 please 👏 and 👏 thank 👏 youu! 👏👏"

Jacob looked up to see a grill with dark hair and piercing green eyes.

Ally stood up. "Lo, he's only 7. 😣😤"

"14", Jacob corrected. 😒 The two grills ignored him.

Lauren smiled. "The bus is finALLY here. Thank Allysus." 🙏🙌

Ally jumped up and down, beaming with happiness. "You're welcome!" 💪

Jacob loved his new friends, but he loved Donald Trump mOrE. 😍😘 #friendzone !1!

author's note: forgive me for writing such a disgraceful story. i actually hate myself for this.

plot for this chapter: