Chapter 41: The Date pt. 1

Donald put on the same exact suit he wears everyday. it's everyday bro. 👀 He was vry nervous for this date, but Donald had the best date plan ever. 🚨🚨

Jacob had a fresh pair of jordans™ on his feet. He looked in the mirror and flexed. "wow, Channing Tatum who?"

Donald lifted Jacob onto his shoulders. Jacob protested, "What are you doing, butterpie?"

Donald replied, "I'm giving you a ride on my back. We're going on a date." 😘

Jacob said, "A date? You never told me. Do you wanna break up with me again?" 😡

Donald smiled. "Technically, we never broke up. But I would never dream of breaking up with you, boo boo. 😘"

Jacob kissed Donald on the cheek and licked his lips. "What kind of cheetos did you use this time?"

Donald replied, "Jalapeño cheddar."

Jacob sat on Donald's shoulders. There was a lot of room. "You should use those cheetos more often. They taste really good, and those green dots look amazing on you. 😍"

Dial said, "Thanks, baybay. 😘 Now, we gotta go."

Jacob said, "Where are we going?"

Donald smiled. "We're going to my birthplace."

Jacob hated that idea. 😤 "Okay."

Donald let out a hUGE fart, wh00sh 💨, and they landed in a junkyard. Donald let Jacob off of his shoulders. "We're here."

This was much more exciting than Jacob had thought it would be. "Oh, boy! What are we gonna do?" 😰

Donald shrugged. "You choose."

Jacob poked Donald. "Tag, you're it!" 🚬

Jacob ran away, and Donald wobbled while he ran after his boyfriend. 👏

Jacob looked over his shoulder. "We're burning cranberries!"

Donald gave up after seven strides and fl0pped onto the ground. "Jacob, baybay. I can't run that far."

Jacob grabbed his hand. "I'll help you up, daddy." 😩

Donald said, "What did you call me?" 😰

Jacob shrugged. "That doesn't matter." He pulled on Donald's hand, but he wouldn't budge.

Donald kissed Jacob's hand. "It's okay. I can get back up." It took him 4 minutes to stand up.

Jacob took his boyfriend's hand in his and led him to the biggest stack of trash that closely resembled Donald. They climbed to the very top and sat down.

Jacob saw a cheddar cheese poptart next to him. "They even have my favorite food here!" He ate it lolz xD

They looked off into the sunset. Jacob rested his head on Donald's shoulder. "The sunset looks amazing, but not as amazing as you."

Donald stared at him. "Are you talking to your poptart?"

Jacob giggled. "Hee hee! No, silly! I'm talking to you! You're the only thing on this earth that is more amazing than the sunset."

Donald cackLed? "Har har! That was very romantic, baybay."

Jacob immediately remembered the notes that have been directed at him. "Hey, butterpie. Can I talk to you?"

Donald said, "If you're breaking up with me, then I don't wanna talk."

Jacob shook his head. "Actually, it's about these notes..."