Chapter 20: Valentine's Day with Fifth Harmony and Camila 👭💕

Today was a school day and a day to confess your undying love to your crush.

Lauren and Ally were finally back at school. It's unfortunate how they came back on a day where they have Mr. Cowell's class.

They were currently in his classroom.

"Finally, you guys came back to school. You left me alone in this stupid class." Normani complained.

Lauren shook her head. "You have Bella." They looked at a girl whose hair was now blonde. She dyed it every night, and she would date anyone who asked her.

Normani nearly gagged. "Bella Thorne? That's your friend, Lauren. I prefer not to hang around people like her."

Mr. Cowell stood at the board. "Okay, class. You have learned how to add and subtract. Next, I'm gonna teach you how to multiply."

Ally gAsped. "Oh, Lord! He's gonna teach us how to sin and make more of us?!"

Mr. Cowell wrote '2 x 2 =' on the board. "Multiplication is hard, and even I don't know how to explain it. But the answer is 4. I hope you get that." He erased the equation.

Lauren muttered, "This class is impossible to pass."

Mr. Cowell struggled to write another equation. He said, "Whatever. Go to lunch."

The class went to lunch.

Lauren, Ally, and Normani sat down with their fried fish sticks with bleach dressing.

Camila and Dinah weren't here yet, and they were usually the first ones.

Ally shrugged. "We're early."

They ate their food.

Ally said, "What do y'all think of Mark and Jacob?"

Lauren scowled. "I try not to think of them."

"Yeah, I don't really care what Jacob does," Normani agreed.

Ally took out a Bible. "Well, in Leviticus 19:18, it says 'You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the L-"

Lauren tore the Bible from Ally's grasp and set it down on the table. "How many of these do you have?"

Ally crossed her arms. "78. And don't you dare call it a 'these' ever again. This is THE Bible."

Normani closed the Bible. "I like Jesus too, but maybe you like him too much."

Lauren laughed. "Yeah, Ally. Do you have a crush on him?"

Ally looked flustered. "N-No."

Dinah and Camila set their trays onto the table. They sat in their normal places: Normani and Dinah on one side, and Ally, Lauren, and Camila on the other.

Dinah said, "Speaking of crushes, Mila has something to say." She looked at her pointedly.

Camila nervously turned to Lauren.

Normani yelled, "Camila is proposing!"

Lauren quickly looked at her. "We're not even together yet."

Dinah smiled. "You will be."

Ally prepared to open the Bible.

Camila cleared her throat. "Lauren, you have the most beautiful, emerald eyes in all the world, and your mind is-"

She was interrupted by Mark and Jacob as they sat next to Dinah. Dinah scooted closer to Normani as she regularly did when Jacob was next to her.

After Dinah was away from Jacob, she yelled, "You interrupted a Camren moment! Go away until they're done."

They exchanged glances and sat somewhere else.

Camila took Lauren's hand in hers. "What I'm trying to say is that I love you. Will you be my girlfriend and Valentine?"

Lauren smiled. "Camz, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say something like that. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend and Valentine."

Dinah, Normani, and even Ally cheered.

Camila and Lauren shared a long hug.

Mark and Jacob sat at the table again.

Ally saw Jacob's big toe on his left foot, because he was wearing crocs™. and no socks?¿? "Why is there a banana peel on your big toe?"

Jacob lifted up his foot and took off his croc™. "I broke my toe. Dr. Phil put a banana peel on it, but it's still not better. 😭"

Ally frowned. "That's because banana peels don't work." She walked over to Jacob and took off the banana peel. "This is why I'm Allysus." She put her hand on his broken toe and said, "Let thy heal." She took her hand off his toe.

Jacob gAsped. "It's healed!" 😩🙌🙏

Ally said, "Of course", and sat back in her seat.

Dinah looked at her. "Why did you heal him?"

Ally replied, "Jesus doesn't want people to suffer."

The bell rang. Dingy dongy ding dong! 🔔

Lauren grabbed Camila's hand in hers. "Camzy and I have chemistry together."

Normani winked. "We know."