Chapter 22: Porkchop Goes to the Dog Park

Donald McTrump attached a denim leash to Porkchop's denim collar. "Porkchop, we're gonna burn sum heckin' calories today!" 🎺

Porkchop growled as Donald pulled on the leash. grrr 🐕🎺

Donald chuckled. "Har har, I forgot! You would rather walk when we're outside!" He picked up the hairless dog and stepped out the front door. "Here we are!" He dropped Porkchop on the porch.

Porkchop still didn't stand up. If this fricking dude doesn't leave me alone and realize I can't walk, I'm gonna fling myself into a river, Porkchop thought.

Donald tugged on the leash again. The dog didn't budge. Donald sighed and dragged the dog along the sidewalk. The whole walk to the dog park was filled with growls from Porkchop.

Once they arrived at the dog park, Donald pulled a piece of pork from his pocket and gave it to the dog. "Good job, Porkchop."

A voice was heard from behind Donald. "What kind of dog is that?"

Donald turned around to see two girls and a chihuahua.

Porkchop was captivated. He's so beautiful, he thought. The other chihuahua gave Porkchop a death glare.

Donald smiled. "Porkchop is a chihuahua. He's just lacking fur, but that's okay."

One of the girls cringed. "Ew, is that Donald Trump?"

The other girl replied, "I think it is, Jasaidy."

The girl named Jasaidy cleared her throat. "Okay. I have questions for you. 🎶 First of all, why did you even become president if you were just gonna step down? Second of all, how did you even get enough votes to become president? I bet only idiots voted. You're such a rat."

The girl said, "Jas, don't insult rats like that." 😤

Jasaidy replied, "Sorry, Sadie."

Donald was sad. 😩 "Despite the negative comments, covfefe. You guys are mean."

Sadie shook her head. "You haven't met Marina yet."

Donald was confUzzled! rawr xD! "Who the heck is this heckin' Marina?"

Another different voice was heard. "That's me."

Another girl walked up to the group. Donald chuckled, "Har har, what a sweet little girl you are!"

Marina made a face. "Sweet? Jebi se! Jebo ti pas mater! Ajde u kurac. Odjebi. Covfefe? Covfefe." She fumed and started petting Sadie's dog, Percy. (if y'all wanna know what all that means, go translate it)

Dobaldo was shocked. "You're four. You shouldn't be saying that stuff!"

Marina said, "So is your ex-boyfriend, but I'm not complaining."

Jasaidy gasped. "Marina!"

Sadie was laughing. "No, it's funny."

A blonde girl joined the group. She was walking her cats at a dog park?¿? "Oh, hey Donald. I'm Lexi, and I don't like you." She picked up one of her cats and murmured, "My little Spicey, who's a good kitty.."

Percy barked at Porkchop in an angry manner.

Donald chuckled and shook his head, causing cheeto dust to fall from his face. Donald finally had the motivation to apply cheeto dust to his face every morning again. "It looks like our dogs are in love!"

Sadie glared at Donald and picked up her dog. "My Percy would never!"

Lexi picked up her other cat, Sugar. "I'm glad my Sugz and Spicey have better taste than that."

Jasaidy said, "As much as I would love to hit Mr. Cheeto in the face, we should go back to Kayla's house."

Marina ran off. "Bye!"

Donald said, "How many more friends do you have?"

Sadie answered. "Four more. You can't relate."

As the group of friends walked away, Donald had never wanted to build a wall outside their houses more in his life. 😤🎺