Chapter 24: The Note

Jacob was in animals class. They were learning about hippos. The teacher of this class was Ms. Clinton. She had something against Donald.

Ms. Clinton said, "When hippos are mad, they fling their poop with their tails. That's probably what Donald Troop does when he's mad." 😤💩

The whole class laughed, but Jacob felt a rush of anger. 😡

Jojo Sewer said, "Jacob dated that thing lolz." 😂👏

The class laughed again.

Mark hugged Jacob. 😍 "That's in the pAst! Jacob is dating me now. 😘"

Ms. Clinton cleared her throat. "Can I talk now?" 👡

Johnny shrugged. "Go ahead."

Ms. Clinton started teaching again. "Hippos are one of the most aggressive animals on Earth. 🌎 like Doodoodald. They are very protective of..."

Jacob felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around.

The quiet girl named Annie LeBlanc passed a note to Jacob. She whispered, "It's from Baby Ariel."

Jacob nodded and whispered, "Thanks."

He made sure Mark wasn't looking and opened the note. It read, 'I like you. Do you like me? Yes or yes? Circle one. xoxo -B.A 😘'.

Jacob hid the note in his hand and whispered to Mark, "Do you have a pen?"

Mark grabbed a pen from his backpack. "Yeah, why?"

Jacob took the pen. "I'm gonna write your name on my hand."

Mark smiled. "Okay, baby." 😍😘

Jacob wrote Mark's name on his hand. Then, he opened up the note and hurriedly wrote 'NO!!' across the paper. He handed the pen back to Mark. "Thanks."

He turned around and gave the note to Annie. "Pass that back to Ariel."

When he turned back, there was another note lying in front of him.

He put his hand on the note.

Mark looked at Jacob's hand. "My name looks good on your hand."

Jacob said, "Yeah, me too."

Mark looked at him. "What?"

Jacob shook his head. "Nothing."

When Mark looked back at Ms. Clinton, Jacob opened the note cautiously. His heartbeat sped up.

It read, 'If you don't leave the school and stop bothering us, we're going to hurt someone you love dearly. ~C and J'

😰