Chapter 9: A Deep-ish Talk in the Bathroom

Jacob started to cry. He choked, "You don't know my name? What a turn-off."

Donald frowned. He pulled Jacob in for an awkward and messy hug. "Don't cry, baybay. I'm dyslexic. Just tell me how to pronounce your name."

Donald learned how to say "Jacob Sartorious!"! 👏🙏

Mark gagged. "Gayyyyy!" 😷

Donald shouted, "Shut your heckin' trap, hetero! And Jojo Sewer, get out of here. You stink."

Jojo was #t r i g g e r e d!!! She flipped her hair and walked away. 💃💨💃💨💃 So did Mark.

Donald turned to Jakuub and handed him Porkchop.

Jacob smiled and took the hairless dog. "Gee, thanks. It looks like me."

Donald kissed his forehead. "I thought you would like him. 😘"

Jacob backed away a little bit. "Woah-ho-ho! 🎅 We are moving way-hay-hay too fast! Take me on a date first!" 😨

Donald nodded. "What do you want to do?" 😏💦

Jacob grabbed his oversized hand. "Let's go to the bathroom! I don't want to go to class today." 😏💦

Donald followed him to the bathroom. "I thought you said we were moving too fast." 😏💦

Jacob giggled. "Hee hee. We're not gonna trash the bathroom, silly! I just wanna talk." 😅

With Porkchop in one hand and Donald's hand in the other, Jacob sat down on the bathroom floor.

Donald patted the floor. There were nasties all over the floor. "Very exquisite. I need a floor like this in my mansion."

Jacob smiled a big, toothy smile. His two front teeth were missing because he had just lost them that one day. 😪 He said, "I'm moving in with you. Me and Porkchop."

Donald was so haPPY!! "OF COURSE! We can have sleepovers with all our friends!! Except I don't have any friends. Besides Mike Pence, but he's a nincompoop." 😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏😂👏

Jacob held up five fingers. So he basically raised his hand. 👐 "I have five friends. We sit together at lunch all the time."

Donald nodded his head fast, causing cheeto dust to fall from his face. "We can invite them."

The bell rang. Ding ding driiing!! 🔔

Jacob stood up quickly and shouted, "It's recess time! My favorite class. 🎶 Come on, vámonos. Everybody let's go. Come on, let's get to it! I know that we can do it! Where are we going? 👏👏👏 To the playground! Where are we going? 👏👏👏 To the playground! Where are we going? 👏👏👏 To the playground!!! 🎶"

plot for this chapter: