Chapter 15: Saving Allyson Brooke Hernandez with Fifth Harmony and Camila

The day after Christmas, Dinah, Normani, and Camila were walking down Harmony Street.

Lauren was at home resting because she had a seizure or something, and Ally was still nowhere to be found after she WHOOSHED 💨 into the air.

Camila remembered that Donald's mansion was on this street, but she didn't want to tell Dinah or Normani in case they wanted to turn back. This street was pretty to her.

Dinah complained, "These houses are trash. And I can't even count the amount of potholes I've seen in the road."

Camila looked at her. "Really? I think it's pretty. I mean, look at that mailbox. 👅" She pointed to a tilting, brown mailbox that looked like it was gonna fall any second.

Normani rolled her eyes. "Really, Camila?"

Camila glared at her. "Yes, really. It's not cool to make rude comments about everything, you know."

Dinah turned to face Camila. "It seems like you think everything is all sunshine and rainbows. Like how you don't mind hanging out with that kid."

Camila stared at her. "Jacob? He's not that bad. You guys just have to give him a chance."

Normani stopped in her tracks to face Camila as well. "Why do you still hang out with us?"

Camila wondered if Normani was joking or not. She probably was. They joked around all the time. She decided to joke back. "I don't know. Maybe I'll leave you guys one day."

As Dinah opened her mouth to speak, Camila spotted Donald and Jacob approaching the group of friends.

Jacob shouted, "My friends! 😍"

He went in to pull Dinah into a hug, but she backed away. "Hug your gay grandpa. I don't wanna catch a disease."

When Jacob looked sad, Camila went over to hug him. Normani shook her head. "Girl..."

Camila went to stand by Normani and Dinah after she hugged Jacob.

Donald had a toothy, yellow grin on his face. "Do you guys want to hang out at our mansion? You can sleep over if you want hUrg." 🎺 He pointed to an astonishing black mansion.

Dinah's eyes went wide. "I've always wanted to see a mansion. I'm down to see your mansion!"

Normani nodded. "I'm down too. And I know Camila is. Let's go."

Camila stopped them. "Wait! I have questions."

Donald replied, "WeLL, what is it?"🎺

Camila looked at the mansion. "Are there bad things in there?"

Donald 🎺 shook his head, and Dinah protested, "Come on, Mila. It'll be worth it."

Camila smiled and said, "Let's go."

Normani clapped. "That's my girl!"

So they went into the mansion. Jacob picked up Porkchop and put him into Dinah's arms. "This is my heckin' doggo, Porkchop!" 😤

Dinah jumped and threw the dog. "That is not a dog! That's a freaking naked mole rat. I'm outta here." She walked out.

Once Normani took a good look at all the nasties all over the floor, she said, "Yeah, I'm out too. It's not worth it." She walked out too.

Camila looked between Jacob and Donald and to the door, and decided to join Normani and Dinah.

When they walked out, Dinah said, "Okay, I can't believe I ever thought of going in there."

Normani chuckled. "You're the one who wanted to go in there first."

Dinah snorted. "You agreed."

Camila smiled. "Guys, I think I found Ally." She pointed to the top of the mansion to where the chimney was. Ally was stuck in the chimney and flailing her arms around. A faint "help!" was heard.

Dinah's eyes widened. "Oh, shoot. We'll need help to get her down."

Normani nodded. "Indeed."

Camila looked up at Ally and shouted, "Hold on, Ally! I'm gonna get help!" She ran into the mansion.

Dinah put her hand onto her forehead. "What is that girl up to now?"

Camila walked out with Donald Trump. 🎺

DOnALd roArEd. 🎺 "I'm gonna save the day!" He farted and flew up onto the roof. Whoosh! 💨

Ally screamed when she saw Donald! "No! God will save me! I don't want you to help me!"

Dootdald grabbed her arms and tried to pull her up. 🎺

Ally flailed her arms even more. "This is a sin for Donald J. Trump to touch my arms! Jesus would be ashamed!"

With a final pull, Ally was free! 😩🙌 She turned to Donald. "I am praying that you never help me again." She walked up to the edge of the roof. "How am I gonna get down?"

Donald walked up to her. "I can help you. Just get-"

Ally held up her hand. "No! I'd rather die." She jumped over the edge.

Normani screamed. "Ally!"

Camila, Dinah, and Normani ran to catch her. Right when Ally almost hit the ground, the three girls were below her. Ally fell onto Dinah, and they both toppled onto the ground.

Ally patted Dinah's head. "Thanks, Biggie."

Dinah grunted in pain. "You're welcome, Smallz."

Normani and Camila helped them up. When Ally was standing, she faced Camila. "How dare you get Trump to help me?!"

Camila hugged Ally. "I'm sorry. I'll take you out for waffles if you forgive me."

Ally hugged her back. "You're forgiven."

Remember, kids. Jesus forgives. 🙏🙌

A/N: Ally is my favorite human ever, so i loved writing this chapter so much. y'all can also give me suggestions for the story. i'm trying to aim for 100 chapters, but i need ideas. 😤😤😤