Chapter 43: Jacob Gets Educated™ About Snakes! 🐍

Jacowb got to school. It was the last week of school, so Kacob was happy. bUT the weather made him mad. it was cloudy outside, which meant that today was gonna be a bad day. that was racist.

He walked through the danK halls. oH YIKES! 🐓😝🚬🐓🚬🚬🐈🐈 😰 there was a spider on the ground. Jacob stepped on it. ooo he was now the ultimate™ edgy™ gangster™ kid. He took his gold chain out of his pocket and put it around his neck, like a real gang gang.

Jacob went to his current class. It was Animals class with Mrs. Clinton-Jauregui. Once he walked into the classroom, the room looked more empty than usual. There was a substitute teacher, and Annie has been dead. She got shot. But Jacob ALSO noticed that Mark and Jojo were gone. They don't usually miss school.

Jacob did the juju on that beat 🚿 and then sat down on the floor next to Johnny and BabyAriel, the only other kids in the class.

BabyAriel smelled Jacob's hair and leaned closer to him. Jacob was absolutely disgusted. 😡 who does this girl think she is, trying to be all hetero with Jacob?! 😩🚩 Jacob moved onto Johnny's lap.

Johnny nuzzleled him. :3 "I'm taken."

Jacob turned to him. "Your girlfriend is dead."

Johnny wrapped his arms around Jacob. "Oh, yeah. I forgot."

Jacob realized that he was cheating on Donald! 😰 how cud he. 😰 he had commited a cryme, and now he deserves to go to jale. :(

Jacob moved off of Johnny's lap and sat next to him.

Johnny was depressed bc Jacob didn't stay on his lap. how sexist. 🚨

The substitute teacher slithered up to the front of the classroom. "I'm Ms. Swift, and I have a new guy every week huh. We are going to learn about snakes today." She was wearing leggings, a Pink™ shirt, and a pair of ugg boots. She was holding a Starbucks latte.

BabyAriel said, "omg, were did u get those clothes? i'm so totes jealous!"

Jacob so badly wanted her to choke. 🗽

Ms. Swift smiled with her extra af red lips. "Honey, these clothes are worth more than you."

Johnny said, "oh, roasted!"

Ms. Swift walked stiffly towards the closet in the room. "I'm going to bring out a snake so that you guys can learn more about it. Hillary could never be on my level of teaching."

Jacob sighed. "Another snake? you've already shown us an example of a snake. 😝"

Ms. Swift cried, and then left the room.

Johnny stood up. "Class is over. Let's go to ABC class." 🐫👠