Chapter 5: The Cafeteria with Fifth Harmony and Camila

(A/N: since the chapter number is holy, the chapter will be focused on my girls.)

aye yo it's Friday! 🎉

Lauren, Ally, and Normani were sitting in math class, listening to Mr. Cowell as he wrote numbers on the board.

Mr. Cowell stepped away from the board, having finished writing a very long equation. It read "5-1=". Mr. Cowell said, "Can anyone answer this?"

The class was silent. Lauren's brain was in pain from trying to think of the answer. 😩 Normani muttered, "This is the hardest problem we've had so far."

Ally was very uncertain. "Is it 42?¿?¿?¿?"

Mr. Cowell threw a marker at her. "It's a no from me! Can you guys really not think of the answer?!?!?" 😤😤

Normani yelled, "😤😤 Maybe you should stop trying to teach us college math!"

As she finished speaking, the bell rang. Students darted from their seats. Lunchtime was next!

Lauren, Ally, and Normani made their way through the hallways and into the cafeteria. They got their food! Yummy! 😂👏

They found their table. Their other two friends, Dinah and Camila, were waiting for them.

Lauren sat next to Camila and smiled at her. OMG CAMREN IS REAL CKDKDKS (Norminah is realer)

Dinah shouted, "HEY GUYS!!"

Lauren covered her ears. "oW mY eArS!"

Ally giggled. "Lol."

Normani threw her banana at Camila. "I don't want that."

Camila pouted and took a bite from the banana, forgetting to peel it. She scrunched up her nose in disgust and reluctantly swallowed her bite.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "What a loser."

Camila unpeeled the banana and threw the peel at Dinah.

Dinah snatched up the peel and placed it on her tray. "I'm done with you, Mila."

Camila smiled and rested her head on Lauren's shoulder.

Normani shouted, "Camren is real!"

Lauren glared at her. "Please don't make assumptions."

Camila lifted her head off of Lauren's shoulder. "Yeah, we're separately single."

Dinah shook her head. "Yeah, whatever."

As Ally opened her mouth to speak, a young boy sat next to Dinah. Ally recognized him. It was Jacob. 👏👏

Dinah turned to him. "Are you lost? Where's your mother?" 😒

Lauren glared at the boy. "Go sit somewhere else." She started drinking her water.

Jacob shrugged. "I have nowhere to sit. You're my only friends."

Lauren gagged and spit out her water. "Friends?! No one wants to be friends with you." She stood up. "Maybe you should go jump in front of a car!"

Camila flinched. She grabbed Lauren's hand and pulled her down so she could sit. "Lauren..."

Lauren scowled. "I hate him, Camz. He annoys me."

Ally quietly muttered, "You barely know him."

Lauren sighed. "That doesn't matter."

Ally turned back to Jacob. "You can sit here."

"Just don't be annoying," Normani added.

Dinah made a face and moved closer to Normani.

Jacob took out his lunchbox and opened it. He pulled out a poptart with cheddar cheese on it.

Ally was about to say something rude, but instead, she took a bible out of her bag and started to read it.

Another boy, looking the same age as Jacob, came to stand by their table. Normani looked up at him. "Can we help you?"

The boy smiled. "I need to speak to Jacob."

Dinah poked Jacob with her fork. "Hey, do you know this kid?"

Jacob looked up and smiled. "Yeah. That's my ex, Mark Thomas."

Mark threw a fist at Jacob, colliding with his jaw. Jacob cried and held his jaw in his hands. He ran to the bathroom.

Mark chuckled. "He has a big crush on Donald Trump." 😍👏

At the sound of the former president's name, Lauren suddenly felt sick. 😷

Camila smiled. "Aw, that's cute. I ship it." 😍😘

Lauren glared at her. "Really, Camz? Jacob is 5, and Donald is like, 87."

Camila looked back at her. "Age doesn't matter. You can love who you want."

Lauren was stunned. "Camila, no. Donald is old enough to be his great-grandpa."

Camila shrugged. "So? Lauren, they are-"

"Don't talk to me." Lauren interrupted and stood up.

The girls watched as Lauren went to sit with Madison Beer, Hailee Steinfeld, and Bella Thorne.

Camila sighed and looked over Ally's shoulder to read the Bible with her.

Mark stole Jacob's cheddar cheese poptart and walked away.

Normani hugged Dinah and stayed that way until lunch was over.

(A/N: i really want more of the girls in here, so the story will be focused on them every 5 chapters.)

plot for this chapter: