Chapter 37: Jacob's Hero 🍊

Jacob and Johnny were hiding in the bathroom. A couple minutes later, Ally ran into the bathroom.

Ally said, "Oh! There are urinals in here. Wrong bathroom." 😰

When she was about to walk out, the door was slammed open. Ally screecHeD and ran into a stall.

Jacob closed his eyes and sat against the wall. I'm too young to die, he thought.

Jacob opened his eyes. A gun was pointed directly at his forehead.

Johnny fainted, and Ally was sobbing. 😭

The guy with the gun snickered. "I'm Machine Gun 'School Shooter' Kelly, and you will do as I say, or I will do bad things to you!" 😡😡

Jacob knew he wasn't tough enough to fight this guy, but he had to show off to Ally and Johnny. He flexed his non-existant muscles. hottie! 😍😝🔥"No! You can't make me do anything."

The mgk skewl shutir d00d chuckled. "Say goodbye, wittle elf. yu ded af now!" 😡 Just as he was about to pull the t r i g g e r, he fell to the ground.

Jacob also flopped to the ground, and so did his career. He just almost died. that's hot.

Jacob heard a gunshot. very interesting. 👀 Jacob was loving the tea. He looked up and saw a familiar orange-skinned, racist, misogynist, retarded fatty. He was holding the gun, and Machine Gun 'School Shooter' Kelly was laying lifeless on the bathroom floor. The bathroom floor still had nasties on it. 🌽💦

Donald put the gun in the shooter's hand. pew pew! 🔫 He stared 👀 into Jacob's crap-colored eyes, and Jacob stared 👀 back.

Donald held out his hand. Jacob smiled and grabbed it. The old guy helped him up.

Ally was still sobbing, and Johnny was still unconscious.

Jacob's heart almost wh00shed out of his chest as he studied Donald's face for a test next week. He whispered, "My hero. You came back." :')

Donald pulled Jacob into a hug. "I'll always come back for you."

As Jacob was about to lean into Donald's cheeto-covered face, the door was swung open once again. 😒