Chapter 6: Donald's Present for His Crush 😩

Durnoold woke up early on Saturday. hE had slept all day yesterdAY AND DIDN'T MEET HIS CRUSH XNSJS !! 😤😤

donurd was aNGERY with himself OH MY GKSHHHH 😤😤 he ROAAAARRRED and punched the wallll. 😤😩💪

wait wait wait!1! Denaldo had the coolest idea. He would buy his crush a present! he quickly got changed and zOOmed out of his house. he realized he didn't have a car. 😨

"Hmm." Dulce de Trumpo had a better idea. He let out the biggest fart 💨 and flew into the air. Once he located the animal shelter, he fell down towards the shelter.

He kicked open the door. Hiiii-yahh! Ninja Trumpo on the loose. 😤😤 "I'm here!" he announced.

A lady glanced at him. "No one asked."

Donaldbro stomped to the front desk. "show me the doggos." 🐕

The lady nodded and took him to a back room. Her tag read "Barbara." But mcDonald couldn't read it. He said, "Thanks, Nancy."

Barbara opened the door. "My name is Barbara, McFatty."

Deonald walked into the dog room. "Okay, Brenda McFatty. Whatever you say."

Donato ignored her as she replied, "I was calling you a McFatty, you heckin twerp." 🎯

He looked into the first cage. There was a blue pitbull named "Blue." Dwernild read the name slowly and carefully. He scoffed, "Why is her name Blue? People know their colors. You don't have to point it out."

He moved to the next cage. There was a tiny white-furred Shih Tzu with big puppy eyes. His name was "Ace." Diablo averted his gaze. "That's the ugliest rodent i have ever seen."

He stepped over to the next cage. Dratulld instantly fell in love with the third dog. The dog was a hairless Chihuahua. He couldn't walk and he was blind af omG. 🔥His tongue was hanging out of his mouth. Drool smiled. "I want this dog."

Barbara nodded. "His name is Ricket. He's free because even we don't want him."

Dracula opened the cage and picked up the dog. The dog bit his hand. Ricket had no teetherz. Dalmation said, "Why wouldn't anyone want him? And I'm renaming him Porkchop."

Barbara escorted him out of the room. "Just take him. You don't have to sign any papers."

Deeduld was so haPPY!! 🙈😂👏 "Thanks, Brenda McFreakingTwerp. He let out a big fart and shot through the roof, holding Porkchop.

Porkchop said, "Bork bork!"

Dudebro Trump would meet Jack Satorio on Monday and give him Porkchop.

plot for this chapter: