Chapter 63: You Were My Last Text ❤️❤️

A/N: last chapter.

sequel? 👀

Jacob Sartorius is madly in love with Donald J. Trump.

They had plans to build a wall together.

Donald even features in Hit Me Back by Jacob Sartorius. blackbear who?

Jacob has also finished his next EP, 'Left Me Hangin'.

—————

It is March 17, 2018.

Jacob and Donald were watching the sunset from the top of a tree.

Jacob firmly grasped Donald's hand. "Honey sweet butter pie boo boo, I love you." 😍

Donald stared into Jacob's diarrhea-colored eyes. "I love you too, baybay." 😍

Jacob looked at his text messages. The most recent text was from Donald. It said: "You're prettier than the view."

Wowow! Jacob's heart raced. He loved Donald Trump with all of his heart.

Donald's dusty skin was very orange in the sunset. Not only is his skin orange, but so are his teeth! 😩 Liberals and Democrats are lying if they say Donald is ugly. They're just too scared to admit that they're actually in love with him. Those were Jacob's thoughts.

Donald said, "I'm gonna sing to you." 😘

Jacob looked at him with hella heart eyes. 😍😍😍 "I can't wait!"

Donald cleared his throat.

Jacob said, "You're even more perfecter. I luv ur voice." 😍

Donald sighed. "The liberals don't like my voice." 😔

Jacob hated those stupid liberals. "Don't listen to them. They're all just angry women."

Donald had the cutest angry face. 😡😘😍😩 "Everything they say is fake news. Covfefe?"

"Covfefe," Jacob replied to him.

Donald said, "'Okay' isn't our always anymore. Covfefe is our always."

Donald leaned in to kiss Jacob. 😘👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨Suddenly, a loud BANG noise was heard.

Donald dropped out of the tree. wh00sh! 💨

Jacob was in shocc! 😰 He climbed down the tree and crouched down next to his husband.

Donald's brain was bleeding! 💦

Jacob cried. "Butter pie, talk to me." His voice cracked!

Donald didn't say a word. He didn't even move. He was gone, and Jacob knew it now.

Jacob closed his eyes. "Donald James Trump, you were my last text."