01| welcome to forks

Thea

Moving wasn't something I was used to - after spending my entire life in the same home in Charolette, North Carolina, moving is foreign terror for me.

But when life happens and shit it's the fan, you have no choice but to uproot your entire life and move in with your sister across the country.

Where does my sister live? Forks, Washington - population is 3,545. Technically 3,546 now, thanks to yours truly.

It's quite a gloomy and quaint town, nothing like the city I grew up in. I'm more of a city girl but my sister, Tiffany, is definitely into a secluded life. It also doesn't help that her boyfriend, Sam Uley, lives here too. So, what better place than Forks?

The airport here is small, probably smaller than the local supermarket back home. Collecting my baggage is easy - I was the only person waiting - and soon I'm standing outside of the airport, looking around for my sister. My always fashionably late sister.

"Thea!" I hear a familiar shout before I'm engulfed in a tight hug. I let out a small, almost nonexistent laugh before hugging my sister back.

"It hasn't been that long, Tiff," I say, patting her back. "Two weeks to be exact."

Tiffany rolls her eyes, grabbing one of my suitcases before pulling me in the direction of her car. "Welcome to Forks, sis."

•••

Third Person POV

The Cullen residence was buzzing with life on this particular day. Everyone was up, moving around with grace as the "children" got ready for their first day of school.

Edward, Alice, Emmett, and Dawson were in the living room, packing their school bags. Alice was scolding Dawson, her mate, for still using his old, tattered book bag when she felt her eyes fog up and a vision flys before her eyes.

Jasper is laying in a bed, a small smile on his face as he runs his hands through the hair that belongs to the girl laying on his hard, bare chest. Her skin is pale, her eyes are red, her hair is brown, and her smile is dazzling.

She turns to look up at Jasper before leaning forward, capturing his lips with hers in a kiss filled with adoration.

Jasper pulls back from the beauty before him and cups her cheeks. A ring on his left hand and a wicked smile on his lips.

Alice's jaw drops as her eyes focus back in on reality. Edward, who is standing next to her with a protective hand on her back, has wide eyes as he replays Alice's vision again in his head.

"Alice," Dawson says, appearing in front of his mate's eyes. "What did you see?"

"She's here," Alice stammers, looking over to Edward for help.

"Who is?" Dawson asks, gripping on Alice's shoulder with his hands, not thinking of his newborn strength.

Edward and Alice share another glance before Edward takes a deep breath, looking at Dawson as the infamous name rolls off his tongue.

"Thea."

•••

Thea