❁Chapter 21❁

Chapter 21

"I didn't know it was a muggle train," Nora whispered quietly, eyeing the ticket man who was collecting tickets at the other side of the train, "why would a muggle train be going through Hogsmeade?!"

"It's still a village, love," James sighed, shaking his head, "we cant waste the muggle money to stay on, so we either get off at the next stop or-"

"Or we look for a distraction," Nora completed, thinking of what could possibly help them in this situation, "what do people hate more than teenagers?"

"Cruel, but what?" James asked, his eyebrow raised as he turned to her, pretty sure that she had pushed herself closer.

"PDA," she smirked, her hand finding the side of his face and her lips meeting his, she guided his hand to her waist, closing her eyes as did James, still rather confused as to what Nora's was plan was, but he wasn't really complaining, anyway.

Nora heard the ticket man in front of them, clearing his throat as he reached the two, and when James went to pull away did Nora push her lips onto his more forcefully, biting his lip ever so slightly so that his lips parted and soon did she slip her tongue into his mouth, over exaggeratingly running her hand through his hair, and practically pushing herself on top of him whilst she done so.

"I don't get paid enough for this," the ticket man grumbled, shaking his head with a frown, "I'll come back later."

Nora peaked a look, seeing the man walk away down the train away from the two, and finally did she pull away from a wide-eyed James, panting as she pushed herself back onto her own seat, "we're in the clear, but only for now."

"We're getting muggle trains more often," James spoke after he had regained his breath, taking a glance at Nora who was grinning widely, moving to lean her head on his shoulder and soon did she reach for his hand.

"Wanna know a secret?" she asked, pressing a kiss to his jaw when she turned to look at him, her smile widening when he turned to look at her, nodding his head as he done so, "the next stop is our stop anyway."

James let out a laugh, shaking his head as he squeezed her hand, "you are something else, Nora Robinson."

"Yes, but you love me, anyway," she giggled, draping her legs across James.

"I do," he mumbled softly, titling her chin ever so slightly and slowly pressing his lips to hers.

"When we get to Edinburgh, we should go sightseeing," Nora whispered, her head on his shoulder as they sat on the train. The cart that they were in didn't have many people surrounding them, only a select few of elderly muggles that where too preoccupied with their books to notice Nora and James not too far from them.

"We should," James nodded, leaning his head atop of hers, his fingertips dancing along her thigh absentmindedly, "we should also get hot chocolate because that solves all problems."

"Very true," Nora laughed softly, "money, though."

"I have money."

"You have wizard's money, James," Nora sighed, "if we walked into a café and pulled that out they'd think we were mental."

"Really?"

"Yup, I'm trying to save money for summer so that we can go on better adventures," Nora mumbled , running a hand through her hair.

"No," James shook his head, "we'll use your money today, and then this summer I'll go to Gringotts and exchange money for muggle money, we can go anywhere."

"James-"

"Please, Nora," he whispered, guiding her face to look at him, "I never spend money, I have so much of It, but I don't need it, and I never had, and now I have you, who doesn't have a lot of money, who needs it more than I do, so I'm going to spend it on you, I'm going to treat you, and spoil you, because you deserve it, you deserve the world, Nora, you deserve a better life than what you have, and you know what, money can buy happiness, it can buy you what you need, you won't need to live off of nothing, not if I have anything to do with it."