❁Chapter 44❁

Chapter 44

"I'll see you after summer, boys," Nora grinned, hugging the two boys as they stood on the platform.

"I'll miss you, Nora," Finn laughed as he hugged the girl tightly, patting her head as she mimicked his laughter, nodding all the same.

"I'll miss you too, Finn," she sighed, patting his cheek as she let him go.

"I'll miss you, too!" Milo piped in, throwing his arm around her shoulder, "you better write!"

"Oh yes," Finn nodded furiously, "you better, I want to know how your adventures in Paris get on."

"If I'm going to have a niece or nephew," Milo smirked, wiggling his eyebrows whilst Nora scoffed, pushing him gently.

"Oh, shove off," she grumbled, rolling her eyes, "I love you both, and have a great summer!"

"You too, Nora!" the two called as they watched her push herself through the crowd. Finn turned to Milo, intertwining their fingers together.

"She's something else," Milo chuckled, leaning closer to Finn who pressed his lips to Milo's cheek.

"Oh, yeah, definitely," Finn chuckled, watching Milo turn to him and stealing a kiss whilst Milo laughed, gently pushing him away whilst Finn's protests filled the air.

"Lily, Lily, Lily!" Nora exclaimed, seeing the red hair, she finally stumbled out of the crowd, grinning as she done so, "girls, girls, girls!"

"Are we just now referred to as the girls?!" Marlene asked, sharing a look with Dorcas and Mary, both of which nodded, "unbelievable!"

"I'm sorry!" Nora giggled as she threw her arms around the four, "where is your partner in crime?!"

"You just missed her," Lily chuckled, her arms around Nora's waist as the Hufflepuff leaned on Dorcas, "she's gone to find you!"

"Oh merlin," Nora laughed, shaking her head, "Well I hope you girls have a lovely summer."

"You too, Nora," Marlene grinned, nudging the girl before she retracted her arms, "remember to write!"

"Oh yes, you too!" Nora grinned, "have a good summer, Lils."

"You too Nora," Lily whispered softly, "and thank you, so much."

"For what?" Nora asked, her head titled ever so slightly.

"for everything, you have helped me so much this, with uh Caden, the fact that you were so nice to me even though you loved him-"

"What? Lily, how-"

"I'm sorry, when everything happened, Adria told me," Lily sighed, patting Nora's shoulder, "I'm so happy you have James, someone that you love, the fact that Caden got what he deserved is good, I'm happy I have someone like you in my life, Nora."

"Oh Lils, you're going to make me cry," Nora whispered, throwing her arms around Lily tightly, a laugh softly tumbling from her lips as she held onto the girl tightly, "I'm so happy we're friends Lily, so happy!"

"Me too," Lily whispered, tightening her grip on the girl before pulling away, sweeping her red hair out of her face, "have a good summer- please write."

"Oh yes, definitely," Nora nodded, patting her shoulder as she bid the four a good bye.

"Addy!" she exclaimed, waving her hand furiously as she saw the girl up head, and soon realised she was with the boys. A smile fell onto Nora's lips as she made her way towards them, attacking Adria in a hug when she reached them, laughing when Adria let out a shocked yelp.