❁Chapter 24❁

Chapter 24

"Okay, the breakup plan," Nora spoke, her voice hushed and her eyes narrowed as she looked at the multiple friends she had around the table, "is back on."

"What was the breakup plan before?" asked Sirius as he leaned on the table, one arm around Adria who was trying not to snap.

Nora and James shared a look, biting their lips to hide their amusement as Nora shrugged, "I forced James to read a book once and we thought that if we were ever in that book then we would break the two characters up."

"Oh, that's me with all books," Blair scoffed, casually leaning on Isaac beside her, trying her best to avoid Remus' eyes so that she wouldn't find herself blushing, "I'd break them all up and have them for myself."

"Poor Remus," Adria coughed from beside her, earning a hard glare from Remus, and an even harder punch from Blair.

"Anyway," Nora smirked, "we all know why we're here, we can't just go up to Caden and accuse him of hurting Lily, we need to get Lily to us, we need to help her, but we're going to have a little fun."

"The only pranks that I condone!" Adria piped in, raising her hand whilst the others laughed softly.

"Show no mercy, Sirius, you are in charge of keeping Adria from killing him," Nora scoffed, watching as he sent her a mock salute.

"Okay James is in charge of wizard pranks," Nora spoke, reading over the notes she had took.

"That's so unfair!" Sirius exclaimed, "he's only in charge because he's your boyfriend!"

"Yeah, and why are you in charge?!" asked Adria, high fiving Sirius whilst both James and Nora sent them a glare.

"Because I planned it, and James is the best at being cruel," Nora smirked, high fiving James all the same, "Adria and I are in charge of muggle pranks."

"You're on your own, Sirius, I'm in charge of something!" Adria grinned, leaning over the table and high fiving Nora.

"Why don't me and the boys be in charge of wizard pranks," James whispered to Nora, nudging to Sirius, Remus, and Peter, seeing as working without the boys for pranks would definitely be rather odd.

"Good idea," Nora grinned, nodding her head, "change of plan, the self-proclaimed idiots- sorry, the self-proclaimed Marauders are in charge of wizard pranks."

"Yes!" Sirius grinned, high fiving Remus, Peter and James quickly.

"Blair and Isaac are in charge of snacks because they both wanted to be involved but aren't the best at pranks," Nora giggled, watching Blair and Isaac high-five, "Finn and Milo are in charge of being the cutest, because they wanted to be involved too, but again, aren't good at pranks."

"We'll try our best, guys!" Finn piped in, throwing his arm around Milo, and then using his free hand to high five his boyfriend.

"Arden wants to be in charge of, um, hot chocolate?" Nora asked, lifting her head to stare at the girl.

"The house elves can get annoyed if we work them too hard, but they like me, I think they'll be alright if I'm the one going to get it," Arden shrugged.

"Why would we need hot choc-"

Nora cut James off, nudging him with a glare, "we always need hot chocolate, James Potter."

"Okay, so, Marlene, Mary, and Dorcas, as well as Adria, you guys should be in charge of keeping Lily from knowing that anything is going on, and more importantly, being there for her," Nora smiled softly, "she needs to know that all of us are there for her, but you four are her best friends, and Adria you've known her more than all of us here, so if she talks to you about twatty mctwat face, then you have to tell us, if it's alright?"