❁Chapter 37❁

Chapter 37

"I am not looking forward to O.W.Ls!" Adria groaned, her head falling onto the wooden table in front of her, "Lily Evans, my best friend in the whole wide world, my beautiful, favourite person in the whole wide world-"

"I am not doing the O.W.Ls for you, Adria," Lily chuckled, shaking her head as she looked up from her book, meeting the glare that Adria was throwing her way.

"Nora Robinson, my best friend in the whole wide world, my beautiful, favourite-"

"Seriously?" Nora scoffed from where she sat beside Lily, her eyebrow raised as the laugh tumbled from her lips, "come on, Ads, you know this, what is fairy wings used in?"

"The beautification potion," Adria mumbled with a pout, reaching for the butterbeer that sat on the table beside her. Her, Lily and Nora sat in the three broom sticks with multiple notes, books, and parchment in front of them, text books where almost falling off of the table, and everything they could find that could possibly help them rested in front of them close to the end of march.

They all needed a change of scenery from the library that was getting much more crowded with Fifth years as well as seventh years, so in a best attempt to lighten the stressful mood, Lily suggested that the three of them come here, and seeing as the air was getting warmer, the walk down was more than pleasant.

"I heard something, Ads, it's not good," Lily sighed, running a hand through hair hair a few moments after staring at Adria who looked completely done with her work, and decided that a change of topic might be a good idea.

"What did you hear?" asked Nora, turning to Lily instead of looking over her herbology notes, usually she had been forcing James to study with her in a best attempt that he would at least try, and whilst it was hard work, she liked his company, but being with the girls made her more than happy.

"You know how that mark, that tattoo you saw on Jessica, was it?" asked Lily, pulling Nora closer and leaning closer across the table so that they could speak in quieter voices, whilst allowing Adria to hear, who tried to ignore the shiver sent down her spine at the mark that was rather terrifying.

Nora couldn't help the scowl at the mention of Jessica, the girl that was able to hurt Adria terrible as well as her two friends, Nora was ready to pounce, if she was honest, Adria was nothing but kind and if anyone didn't deserve that, then it was her.

"It's called the dark mark, it's not a tattoo," Lily whispered, shaking her head as her frown deepened, "It's a mark to symbolise the followers of that lord guy, calls them death eaters."

"Bloody creepers if you ask me," Adria grumbled, rolling her eyes with a frown of her own decorating her lips as she done so, "this lord guy is really getting on my nerves, I'll say, who does he think he is, If I ever come in contact with him don't think I won't punch him, the muggle way, something he is so annoying opposed to!" she huffed, shaking her head with a look of disgust."

"Oh, I know," Nora tutted, shaking her head with a scowl, "I mean, why muggleborn's? It really infuriates me that some guy can be so closed minded to the point that he is using his on terrible power, using fear for that power, I might add, and terrorising innocent people's lives!"

"I know," Lily sighed, the three of them couldn't help but be irritated, the lord, this man didn't like muggleborn's as though they were anything less than him, and really, it was just all around annoying, "he's dangerous, have you seen the papers?"

Nora shook her head, whilst Adria spoke, "I don't waste my time with it, I know I'd just become sad, and much more annoyed, Alina has already came crying to me when she was shown an article by some Slytherin, and you know what the bloody arse said?!"