❁Chapter 22❁

Chapter 22

"Who did you bet against, Addy, about James and I?" asked Nora as sat at the Gryffindor table with Adria at one side of her and James at the other, her hand found James that casually rested on her thigh, a grin on her lips as she talked with her friends.

After Nora and James' trip to Edinburgh, the two where sure that they were going to get caught when they arrived back at Hogwarts, seeing as they spent two days in Edinburgh to see what the city had to offer, but, surprisingly, when they got back it was as though they hadn't left, thankfully no one had suspected their disappearance, which meant that they would just have to do it more often, of course.

"Me, Finn, Milo, Sirius, Remus, and Peter," Adria spoke, nudging towards her friends as she shoved some chips into her mouth, "why?"

"Oh, you know, just so you can gloat to them that you won," Nora smirked, shrugging her shoulder at Adria who in turn fully turned to her, "you said Christmas day, right?"

"Are you serious?!" Adria shrieked, clasping a hand over her mouth and ultimately gaining her friends attention, including Caden who looked up from his place next to Lily, his eyes catching Nora who quickly turned away.

"I believe that's Sirius," Nora giggled, pointing to Sirius across the table who in turn glared at her, laughing all the same.

"You guys kissed?!"

"Woah, woah, woah," Sirius cut in, "you two kissed, when? Was it after we left? Do I get my money?!"

"No, actually, I do," Adria smirked, winking at her boyfriend whilst his eyes narrowed, "I called it, I said Christmas day!"

"Wait who kissed?!" Dorcas piped in, moving forward with a grin on her lips, "can I guess? Was it Nora and James?"

"It was." Nora nodded, a laugh tumbling from her lips, "I don't see what the big deal is-"

"It is a huge deal!" Adria cut her off, slapping her arm furiously whilst Nora subtly moved closer to a laughing James who turned to kiss her forehead.

"You kiss your boyfriend all the time like it's no big deal," Nora grinned, waving her off.

"Yeah, but that- wait," Adria squealed, "you said boyfriend? Does that mean James is-"

"My boyfriend, yes," Nora confirmed, trying her best to ignore the stares she was getting from Caden, but soon, when she could feel it on the side of her face did she turn to him suddenly, meeting his eye and matching his stare with a glare.

"Since when?!"

"Since a week ago," James cut in, moving his hand from her leg to wrap his arms around her tightly, resting his head on her shoulder whilst Nora couldn't help but smile, "when Hogwarts was quiet."

"When did it happen? Where did it happen? How did it happen?!" Adria asked, evidently excited as she turned fully in her seat to a laughing Nora.

She shared a look with James, wondering if telling their friends that they left the castle and went to Edinburgh was a good idea, "Hogsmeade," James spoke, tightening his grip around Nora, "we went to get butterbeer and I asked her."

"How cute," Adria sighed, resting her head-on Nora, "oh merlin, my heart isn't cut out for this."

"Yeah, are you alright, Addy?" Nora giggled, shaking her head, "do you need to lie down?"

"I'll be fine," she nodded, "I think, it's just so cute!"

"Yes, well, of course, James and I are cuter than you and Sirius," Nora teased, turning to kiss James' cheek whilst he laughed.