Prologue

"Why are you my son?!" The man grabbed the boy by the shirt and dragged him to a window. "Why do I have a Hybrid as a son, I want you to die!!" The young boy is only 6 years old, he's hanging by his shirt in his father's grip. "Why can't you die!" He hangs the boy over the railing of the window and the little boy cried.

"Appa! Please No! Appa please!" He cried so loud the neighbors heard him from their houses. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!!" He begged his father to pull him back in and he cried but his dad was heartless. With his father's last glare he dropped him. He fell from the two story house to the ground hearing a crack when he hit.

"Piece of shit, better be up and going to school tomorrow!" The man yelled down at the almost unconscious boy. And with one last groan and heavy breath, the boy passed out.

Next Morning

"Oh goodness!" A lady that lives next door looked out her window and saw the boy's body not moving and was worried. She went out her house and went over to the boy. "Oh dear the poor thing, Hello Are you alive?"

"Hey what are you doing over there?!" The lady jumped and turned to face the father. "Get away from there!"

"B-But your son is lying here on the ground we need to call for an-"

"There's no need!" He yelled, "Hey Jimin Wake Up!" The lady looked at the poor boy when she heard a groan. "See he's fine. Get up and go to school!"

Jimin sat up and nodded slowly, "N-Ne A-Appa." He smiled weakly at the woman and got up wincing in pain.

"Dear are you sure you are ok?" He nodded and went into his house. When Jimin got to the stairs his dad stared down at him. He slowly walked up the stairs not looking his dad in the eyes. Before he went past his dad his father grabbed his shoulder.

Jimin hissed in pain and his father smirked. He let go and jimin moved away in fear. "I-I'm going to go take a shower and get ready." He said and went to the bathroom that was in his room. "He's a monster." He breathed and slid down the door. "I miss Eomma."

But he'll never see her again, she's gone and passed away and his dad blames him.

After his small shower he looked at his small body in the body mirror. He had a huge bruise on his whole back, a dislocated shoulder which his father put back in place when he grabbed his shoulder. Tears went down his face as he stared at his condition. He hated his dad for doing this to him. Everytime he cried his dad would hit him, every time he was clumsy and dropped something his dad would hit him with an object; and anytime his ears and tail is showing, he gets thrown out a window.

When he finished putting on his turtleneck shirt his black little jeans and his black rimmed glasses he walked out his room. He's 6, yes, but he dresses like a teenager.  He went to school with everything that happened at home hidden.

His neighbors looked at his with sad eyes, and they would say hi to him, but he only nodded at them. "His father is a heartless person." The lady from this earlier this morning told one of her friends.

"What makes you say that?" She looked at her and then back at the boy. "He seems fine to me."

"Earlier he was laying in his backyard in the freezing cold, he wasn't moving and there was blood around him." Her friend gasped and looked at the boy. "He looks fine when you first look at him but look closer, you might see something else."

Jimin is a hybrid, no one but his dad knows this. He's the type of hybrid that doesn't die like normal humans and he also can make his ears appear and disappear when he wants. So no one will try anything. His dad hates him, his mom is gone, all he wants is someone who will care about him.

JKGgukiee💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋