Chapter Fourteen

Jimin was panicking when Taehyung placed his hands around his waist. He was afraid of what Taehyung wanted from him. Taehyung smirked and moved one of his hands up and down Jimin's side. "You look so pretty Minnie~ Just how I remembered." He licked his lips and stared at Jimin's.

"W-What do you mean?" 'What is he talking about?' Jimin tried to get free from Taehyungs grip but it didn't work. "Like you remembered?"

"You forgot? We're the same age Minnie how could you forget the one who helped you years ago?" Jimin looked down not understanding what Taehyung meant, but he soon remembered.

Flashback

"Hi what's your name, my name is Taehyung and I'm seven years old." A cute little boy walked up to Jimin sitting on the swings. "Where did that come from?" He pointed at a huge bruise on Jimin's neck. "It looks like it hurts."

"My name is Jimin. I'm seven as well, it's ok I just fell is all. It doesn't hurt that much." Jimin said and Taehyung smiled at him. "Why are you smiling like that?" Taehyung shrugged and hopped off his swing. "What is it?"

"I can tell you're lying by the way you answered my question. Minnie will be your name for me so I have a nickname for you. Give me a nickname." He was smiling a boxy smile.

"Oh ok. How about TaeTae?" Jimin got off his swing and followed Taehyung to go back to class. Tae nodded and grabbed Jimin's hand.

"Now we're friends, so tell me everything." Jimin only smiled.

Flashback ends

Jimin stared at Taehyung in disbelief. It couldn't be him, he's completely different. "You remember now?" Jimin nodded and Taehyung smiled his famous smile. "Now what I want. Now that Namjoon won't be back for three years how about we have some fun?" Jimin tried again to get out of his grip again. "Are you scared of me? You killed your mom and you're the one scared." Taehyung gripped Jimin's hair and pushed him more into the wall. "Oh so you saw the news that's why."

"Taehyung please let me go, you're hurting me." Taehyung laughed and gripped Jimin's hair tighter. "Taehyung!" Tae slapped Jimin a crossed the face and glared at him.

"This is how you behave when I finally find you? You act like a bitch to me. It's namjoon's fault. He took you from me. That's why you're acting like this." Taehyung pulled at Jimin's waist to press his lower half against Jimin's. "Minnie Baby. Stop acting like this and let me do what I want."

"Are you the murderer?" Taehyung looked at Jimin and smirked. "Did you murder my neighbors just to find me?" Taehyung smirk only got deeper. "Taehyung!"

"What if I did? Would you be even more scared? Will you hate me forever if I did?" Taehyungs moved his face closer to Jimin's. "All I want is you Jimin, I don't care about anyone else, so what if I did?" His lips were inches away from Jimin's and Jimin was panicking really bad.

"Tae-Tae."

Taehyung smiled and connected their lips together.

KookieKittenLove 💕
Ooooo VMin action
AtLeastIHaveJams
I'm really sorry. Don't be mad at me.
Hoped you enjoyed
👋🏻