Chapter Sixteen

After Taehyung put the needle in Jimin's neck he left the room again. He came back with a smirk on his face.

Jimin's POV

I laid there tied to the headboard and staring at him with fear in my eyes. "Taehyung please let me go." He shook his head and he placed his hand on my thigh. "Tae-" he rubbed up my thigh and really close to my member.

"I can't wait to have my fun with you Jimin." He said and he looked down at me. "You won't be able to control it. So let's get started."

Time skip (Because this is not VMin)

I woke up in pain a with a really bad headache. I looked around the room to see I was still at Taehyungs house. Without thinking about the soreness in my body I stood up and wobbled to the bedroom door. Looking down I was only in a T-Shirt and boxers. Taehyung must of put theses on me when I passed out. I slowly opened the door and peeked my head out, hearing a slight sound of the Tv playing.

Carefully I walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner to see where he is. He was sitting on the couch watching a Tv show, laughing. I swallowed the lump in my chest and walked to the kitchen not wanting to get caught. Where does he keep the knives? I looked everywhere as quietly as possible, but I guess I wasn't quite enough.

"What are you doing Minnie?" I jumped a little and turned around to face him. "You should have told me you were up, I can make dinner now." He smiled at me and I looked away. "I know Namjoon was your first but I'm glad to had have a round with you." He winked and I blushed for some reason. "Are you hungry Minnie?" I shook my head.

"Not really, no." Tae raised a brow and started cooking. "I was just looking for a drink." Shit he knows it's a lie. He grabbed a knife from the draw I was about to check and pointed it at me. "That won't work, I'm not afraid of knives."

" this was what you were looking for, you want to kill me?" I shook my head and he smirked. "Good now go back upstairs. I'll bring you something to eat in a moment." I nodded and ran upstairs.

He's crazy. I opened and shut the door and looked a my reflection in the mirror. I had bruises on my thighs and a hand print around my neck. He's a psycho. I gulped and sat down on the bed. How can I leave? His windows are locked and he will hear it if I broke one.

I balled up in the blankets and let out a big sigh. "Now I miss my dad. If they didn't have left I wouldn't be here."

"But if they hadn't, they would have been next on the murderers list." I jumped and turned around.

"Are you saying you're the murderer?" He shook his head and smirked. "Then how did you know?"

"Because I'm good friends with him." He smiled and sat a bowl of soup next to me. "Eat."

"Who's the murderer?" I asked and he pointed to the soup. "Answer my question Tae." He went to my ear and told me.

"The murderer knows you, me, and NamJoon. You have 4 guesses." He said and he handed me the soup. Four guess? That means he's apart of

Bangtan

KookieKittenLove💕
Hoped you- never mind I'll stop until the end. 
Bye bye.
👋🏻