Chapter Fifteen

Jimin struggled to get away but Taehyung wouldn't let him go. Taehyung had a very tight grip on Jimin's hair and waist. His lip still connected to Jimin's not wanting to move them away. Tae licked Jimin's bottom lip wanting his tongue in Jimin's mouth tasting every part of his mouth. Jimin wouldn't let him in so Tae moved his hand that was around Jimin's waist to his ass.

Being caught off guard Jimin let out a shaky moan and his mouth opened a little. Taehyung chuckled at his success and moved his other hand to cup Jimin's cheek. He moved his lips smoothly against Jimin's wanting him to kiss back. His hand moved to Jimin's shoulder slamming his against the wall. He moved away and glared at Jimin.

"Baby, please don't make this hard on you. Kiss back." Jimin shook his head. Taehyung grew even more mad. "Minnie, kiss me back." He slammed one of his hands on the wall next to Jimin's head. Jimin finches and moves his head to one side. "Minnie listen to me and give me what I want. I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't want to do that with you Taehyung. I'm sorry, please stop. I-" Taehyung picked Jimin up and over his shoulder carrying him to his car. "Taehyung-"

"Be quiet Jimin." He threw Jimin in the back seat and got in the car starting it and drove to his house. When they got there, Taehyung picked Jimin back up and brought him to his room. "You will let me do what I want to do if you like it or not."

"That's rape Taehyung." Taehyung chuckles. "Tae do you really want to rape me?" Jimin was so scared he started to shake and Taehyung laughed.

"I don't care at this point Jimin, I didn't want it to be this way, but I'm afraid you wouldn't give me what I want willingly so I have to use force." Taehyung placed Jimin on his bed and hovered over him. "Now Jimin kiss me back our I'll have to use something I don't want to use to get you to do it." Jimin gulped and thought. If Taehyung was planning to use a gun or knife then Jimin doesn't have to be scared.

"What are you going to use on me if I don't do what you want?" Taehyung moved to Jimin's ear and whispered.

"My question is, are you going to do it with me?" Jimin shook his head feeling less fear but that fear came back. Taehyung grabbed a rope or something to tie his hands to the headboard of the bed, then he moved away and went out the room. Jimin was confused but still tried to free his hands. Taehyung came back with a tube of some sort of substance in his hand.

"What is that?" Taehyung pulled out a needle and stocked it in the substance and pulling some of it in the needle. "Taehyung what is that?"

"You're a hybrid so this will boost your hormones so I can have my fun." Taehyung put the needle next to Jimin's neck and put it in.

"I can't wait to have my fun with you."

KookieKittenLove 💕
What do you think about VMin Smut?
I know it's not a VMin story but the situation Jimin is in. He's going to get fucked by Taehyung. My question is do you want me to write it?"
Hoped you enjoyed
👋🏻