Chapter Two

When Jimin finished his shower he stepped out his bathroom with a towel around his waist and another was used to dry his hair. He was now in high school his first year in high school and his first year going to an actual school is a long time. He's 16 and he still wears his turtle neck shirts.

He put on his black ripped jeans that weren't ripped two days ago, his black turtleneck and he black rimmed glasses. He grabbed his bag and slipped on his shoes and left. Jimin was nervous, he would be caught in a lie if he said he wasn't.

Jimin was afraid of the teachers questioning his skinny appearance or  about his turtlenecks. He was afraid of P.E because he would have to change in front of everyone and they would see his bruises and cuts. He would have to explain what happens at home, he would probably have to lie for his father. Jimin didn't really want to go to school but his dad said he had to.

He walked all the way there down his street making many lefts and one right. When he saw the school he gulped and sighed. As Jimin walked through the halls some of the students saw him and he lowered his head.

'Who's that?'
'He must be new.'
'He looks like a slut in that outfit.'
'Do you see his face? No one would fuck that.'

Jimin was hurt by their words, he just got here and he is already getting bullied. He not going to let their words get the best of him. He had suffered worse at home. He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking and he bumped into someone. Jimin fell back and landed on his ass. The other person just stood there looking down at Jimin.

"S-s-s-sorry I I I." He couldn't utter another word. He looked down and he heard the students around him.

'He's so dead.'
'He just bumped into Bangtan. He only said sorry.'

Jimin glanced at the girls and they were shocked.

'Oh my he heard us from all the way over here.'

Jimin looked up at the person he bumped into and saw five other guys around him. "You must be Bangtan, I heard about you. Sort of. I'm new here. I'm deeply sorry for bumping into you." He stood up and bowed a little. He stuck out his hand. "My names Jimin. Park Jimin."

The blonde he bumped into shook his hand and smiled at him. "My names Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet a new face." The others nodded and smiled at him some just smiled. "What school are you coming from Jimin?" Jimin looked at Taehyung and shook his head.

"I was home schooled. My dad didn't like the idea of me going to a big school. He protects me like I'm fragile." He said and he looked at the others behind Taehyung.

"Oh these are my friends, we make up Bangtan. Jungkook the youngest, me, Hoseok, but call him JHope. NamJoon, he likes to be called Rapmon. Yoongi, never call him that, it's suga to you. And the oldest Jin."

"Hello." He bowed.

KookieKittenLove💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋

 Brother?(MinJoon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें