Chapter one

Ten years later

Smack
"You little shit."
Smack
"You think you can come in this house and be happy?!!"
Kick
"There should be nothing for you to live for!"

Jimin laid on the floor trying to catch his breath but his father is making it difficult to do. With the slaps, smacks, punches, and kicks to his body. He just couldn't get a breath in. Only when his dad was satisfied with what he did he stopped and Jimin whizzed in his breaths.

"So-(whizz)-Sorry (whizz) Dad." He put his hand on his chest and looked up at his dad. When he was catching his breath his ears popped out and his father glared at him. He grabbed Jimin by the ear and went up stairs. "Ah! Dad I'm sorry it wasn't on purpose."

"You little shit, how many times have I told you never to show those damn ears in this house?!" He pulled Jimin and walked in his sons room where he opened the window and push Jimin out. He fell screaming, falling head first.

Jimin hit the ground with the sound of bones cracking, but in this case breaking. He groaned and moved on the ground. He tried sitting up but he failed at even moving more then an inch. So he decided to just lay there staring up at the sky. He missed his mother so much, it been 11 years since she passed away and 10 years since his dad started beating him, almost to death.

The next day he woke up to his neighbor shaking him a little. "Sweetie are you ok?" It was the woman who always looks out the same window every morning to see him laying on the cold ground. "Does your dad do this to you?" Jimin stared at the woman. "Is he abusing you?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for worrying but there's no need to. I'm someone or something that needs this happened to me. It's not my dads fault it's mine for being born." The woman's face sadden and she hugged him without hurting him.

"Don't think like that, everyone is born for a reason. Why would you think so badly about yourself?"

"My mom passed away 11 years ago she died in a car accident, I was in the car too. I got the same amount of injuries and conditions my mom had and I was just 5 so I should've died with her. What I am made me get blamed for her death and for causing the crash."

"Sweetie you were 5 how could you cause something like that?" Jimin looked at his house and saw his dad in the window. He shook his head and slowly got up. "Oh dear please lay back down-"

"I'm fine, thank you for checking on me but I'll be ok. So stop coming over here." He limped his way into his house and went upstairs to get ready for school.

"Jimin-- What did you tell her?" Jimin finched and looked at his dad. "Did you tell her I did this to you?!" He yelled and Jimin shook his head. "Then what?"

"I told her it was my fault. That I am something that should not be alive." His dad looked at him and smirked. "Well then. I'll go get ready for school."

He left to go to the bathroom.

JKGgukiee💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋