Chapter Ten

Jimin woke up the next morning to screaming coming from downstairs. His hybrid ears twitched with the loud yelling. He sat up and went to his door, and he put his ear to it.

Downstairs Namjoon was having a very displeasing conversation.

"Namjoon sweetie we want you to go to a great school in the states. Learn more about business like me." Namjoons mom said and Namjoon shook his head. "You will go, it's what's best for you."

"I'm not going, I don't want to go. I want to stay here." He told his mom.

"Only because of my son. Namjoon he's a hybrid, they only want sex. Nothing more." Mr. Park said and Namjoon snapped.

"Not your son! He is more then just a hybrid, he's a human being to! Who just wants love and affection. I'm the only one who can show that to him! Because you.... His father, don't give a shit about him!"

"He killed my wife! His mother! There is nothing human about that boy. He is a murderous monster, who has an innocent face!" Mr. Park yelled and Namjoon bit his lip. "He needs to go to jail! But he didn't because he wasn't old enough." Mrs. Kim sat down on the couch with a hand over her mouth. "I'm doing the best I can to kill that thing before he comes after your mom or you. He cares about nothing but himself and his own pleasure!"

"That can't be true how did his mom die? Did he stab her? Shot her? Mr. Park he was five wasn't he? How could he do something like kill someone, and his mother for one." Namjoon crossed his arms over his chest. Mr. Park placed a hand on Namjoons shoulder.

"I don't know how it was possible but he did kill her. He was like full animal or something. His mom was trying to calm him down." Namjoon nodded and sat on an arm chair.

"So it wasn't on purpose than?" Mr. Park nodded. "So he killed his mom and didn't know."

"Yes. So please Namjoon go to the school in the states please. Have a good education. Stay away from Jimin for a while. OK?" Namjoon nodded and went upstairs.

Jimin moved away from the door and sat on his bed. "There's no way. It was a car accident. Right?" He brought his knees to his chest and placed his face in his hands. "No that can't be right. She died in a car accident. I have a sca- but wait. I have a lot of scars." He cried, but not too loud. He was frustrated and upset.

He moved his hands and stood up. Jimin walked to the body mirror on his door. He took off his shirt and was only in boxers. Turning in different directions and looking at every scar he was looking for something to- he found it. It was below his right ear.

"This one was it." He touched it and stared at it. 

'Jiminie sweetie calm down, Mama's here.'

Tears went down his face.

"Mama....."

KookieKittenLove💕
Still feeling under the weather a little.
The next chapter might be like a flash back type thing. So it might not be that long of a chapter.
Hoped you enjoyed
👋