Chapter Nineteen

One month later.......

Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim got home and saw the note Jimin left. Mrs. Kim was shocked and Mr. Park was pissed, but some how happy, but for what? "Where could he be?" Mrs. Kim asked. There was a knock on the door and they answered it. "Can we help you kid?"

"Aw yes, I'll be happy to tell you you'll never see,your sons. Kim LiSoon and Park KimJi today is your last day."

(())(())(())(())

Jimin woke up to a scream coming from downstairs and a 'Guys!' Really loud. Everyone ran downstairs to see who screamed, it was Jhope. "What the hell hobi, I was sleeping so soundly." Jimin complained. "Why are you screaming?" Jhope pointed to the box on the floor. "It's a box."

"Look what's in it." He said going behind Suga. "It's a bloody box." Jimin grabbed the box and looked inside. He dropped it and backed away. "You see now why I screamed. Jimin! It's a bloody head!" Jhope yelled and Jimin nodded.

"Not just any head. Did the box have my name on it?" Jihope nodded. "That's my dads head." The other three gasped and Jimin was about to faint. "Was there a letter?" Jhope handed Jimin two notes. One from his dad, the other from the killer.

Dads Note:
Jimin,
I wasn't going to hurt you, I realized that everything that happened was my fault. I wasn't going to hurt you or your baby. I was shocked when I saw your letter.
I'll be dead when you see this and so will Kim LeeSoon. Namjoon's mom. We're really sorry Jimin.

Good bye,
Dad

Jimin put the letter down and looked at the killers note.

Note:
Hey Jimin, I hoped you like your gift. It was a real treat ripping his head off.
But this isn't your last gift. Turn on the Tv.

Jimin went in the living room followed by the others to turn on the Tv.

We have breaking news.
I'm standing in front of a house that was burned down and left for ashes. There were two bodies found inside, one without a head and the other was buried down to the bone.
Their names are Park KimJi and Kim LeeSoon.
They both have a son, if you know them call us.
Park JiMin and Kim NamJoon.

Jimin sat on the couch and brought his knees to his chest, "Jungkook did it. He did all of this." Jimin was mad. He placed his hands on his stomach. "All because I have Taehyungs baby. To me it's not his." Jimin got up and looked at the others. "Lets go to the police station." They nodded and they all went to the police station.

Once they entered everyone looked at Jimin. A man came over to them and held out his hand to Jimin. "Park Jimin. I'm officer Wang, it's nice to meet you but I'm also sorry for your loss. We're doing everything we can to find who did this."

"I already know who." Officer Wang looked at Jimin and Jimin nodded.

"Jeon  Jungkook."

KookieKittenLove💕
Next chapter is the last chapter.
Deal with it.
👋🏻