Chapter Twelve

Jimin broke, he was on his bed crying and he was scolding himself. "Why did you do it? Why did you have to be so mad at that man and kill your own mother?" He went into a ball and laid there staring at his wall. He could hear foot steps outside his door. It was two sets of feet, he can tell who it is. His eyes flashed white when he heard the voice.

"Namjoon sweetie are you packing ok?" Namjoon's mom asked and Jimin listened closer. "Which door is Jimin's?" She asked and Jimin still didn't hear Namjoon's voice. There was a knock at the door and the door slowly opened. "Em? Jimin?" She's scared of him, he can hear it in her voice. "Are you awake?" Jimin sat up, he blinked his eyes and looked at her.

"You need something Mrs. Kim?" He asked in the sweetest voice and he can see her calming down some. "I wasn't asleep, there's just nothing to do in here but lay down or imagine." Mrs. Kim smiled slightly at him and Jimin felt bad for her. But why?

"Jimin, I wanted to know if you trust me?" She pulled a chair next to Jimin's bed and sat there. Jimin let the covers fall from his body as he turned to face her. His scars were showing and he was only in boxers. "Oh my. You poor thing." Jimin's eye twitched. "Do you trust me Jimin?"

"No I don't. You're not my mother and you never will be." He said and Mrs. Kim sighed. "Why are you here anyway, or were you only here to see if I trusted you?"

"Is it true?" Jimin looked at her with confusion. "Is it true that you killed your own mother?" She asked with confidence but that soon faded when she saw Jimin's eyes. Jimin looked at her with his white, but sad eyes, so Mrs. Kim asked again. "Well is it true?" Jimin's ears appeared on the top of his head and they twitched when he heard something or someone outside his door. 'Namjoon'

"It wasn't on purpose." He said and his eyes went back to normal. "I was only five years old, I didn't know how to control my anger."

"You were angry at your mom?" Mrs. Kim asked and Jimin shook his head. "Then who were you angry at?" Jimin's eyes went back to the white color.

"The man you decided to marry. I was only five, yes I'm a hybrid but that shouldn't matter to a parent that loves their child. But my dad didn't love me at all. He only thought I wanted some sort of sexual attention because I was a hybrid. The day I killed my mom, he yelled at me and pushed me to the floor." He pointed to the scar under his ear. "I hit my head and he started yelling at my mom about getting rid of me. I got mad and my eyes turned white and I glared at him. My mom called my name and I snapped out of it, my memory kind of was lost of what I was doing. He then pushed her to the side and that's when I snapped. I was wanting to bite him on the shoulder, the fucking shouler, but my mom got in the way. Since she's shorter then my dad I bite her neck." Jimin at this point was crying and shaking. "I didn't mean to kill her she was just wanting me to be safe and my dad, but she wasn't thinking about herself. She died telling me not to be mad at my dad, but I just can't help but to be mad."

After he said that Namjoon came into the room and walked over to Jimin. "Mother please leave for a minute." Mrs. Kim nodded and left the room. "Jimin, I know you know where I'm going." Jimin nodded and Namjoon sat on his bed. "But I want to give you something before I leave."

"What?" Namjoon leaned closer to Jimin and kissed his passionately on the lips, and when Jimin was too into the kiss Namjoon slipped something around his neck and pulled away.

"I'll see you soon ok."

"Ok."

KookieKittenLove💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋🏻