Chapter Six

Jimin's pov

After my shower I got out my room in a gray turtle neck and black jeans. Looking at myself in the mirror I hear a knock at the front door and of course my dad opened it. With me being a hybrid I can hear them from here.

"Welcome to my house. Soon to be yours." My dad said and I heard footsteps going to the living room. It's time for me to make my move. I walked out my room and sighed before heading to the living room.

"M-Mr. Park? Is there anything I can help with." I asked and he nodded. "What is it? He pointed to namjoon and smirked. "Do you need something?"

"Would you help me to my new room?" Namjoon asked and I nodded and looked at my dad. "Where am I staying sir?" My dad frowned at namjoon.

"Up stairs the third door on the left." Dad said and namjoon nodded and followed me up the stairs. When we were in the room namjoon shut the door and looked at me.

"That's not right. Why would your dad make you the house maid?" I shrugged and namjoon sat down on the bed. "How do you feel Jimin? Did your dad beat you at all today when you got home?" I shook my head. He placed his hands on my waist and smiled at me. "Are you able to eat with us?"

"Sadly no. He doesn't want me too close to you two." I looked down at namjoon and smiled. "But it's OK." Namjoon pulled me down so I was on top of him and our foreheads were touching, he sighed. 

"It's not OK Jimin. How am I suppose to be close with you?" He said and he gently kissed me. I was shocked for a second then kissed him back. The little kiss turned into a heated one and I was the one who felt the most. Hybrids are so easily sensitive.

His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for permission. I gave it to him. I moaned when I felt his tongue hit mine, but a sound made us pull way. "JIMIN!" I pulled away and looked at Namjoon and left. I ran down the stairs and stood in front of my father. "What the hell took so long?"

"He was asking me questions about the house and it's rules." I said and he smacked me in front of Namjoons mom. Mrs. Kim placed her hand over her mouth.

"Don't fucking lie to me boy! Why are your lips red?" I looked down at my feet and bit my lips. "Answer the question."

"I was nervous to meet them and I started biting at my lips. I don't know what you think I did." I said and looked at him. He glared at me and looked to Mrs. Kim.

"Hybrids they are bad servants. He needs to learn his place." She nodded and looked at me. "Now I'll ask again. What the hell were you doing?" I still didn't answer. "Namjoon!" Three minutes later Namjoon came down the stars.

"Yes?" My dad grabbed me by the collar and showed Namjoon. "What about it?" Did he just call me an it? "I see nothing wrong with his lips." Oh that's it?

"What did he do?" My father asked and he gripped on my shirt tighter.

"Nothing."

KookieKittenLove💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋