Chapter Seven

Namjoons POV

Mr. Park had Jimin by his collar and Jimin only stood there staring at me. "What did he do?" His father asked and he gripped on Jimins shirt tighter.

"Nothing." I told him and he seemed to be angry. "I just asked him about if there were any rules I needed to know about the house." Mr. Park glared at me and looked at my mom.

"Honey? Do you think your son is telling the truth?" He asked her and I went wide eyed and look at my mom. She shook her head and then my gaze went back at Mr. Park. "So Namjoon I'll ask you one more time, since I like you better. What did he do?"

"Jimin didn't do anything." He gripped on the shirt even tighter and dragged Jimin up the stairs. I followed them and my mom slowly walked behind. We all entered a small room with a small bed an a window. 'Is this Jimins room?' I thought and Mr. Park opened the window.

No.

"One last time Namjoon, what did this slut do to you?!" His grip was still on Jimin's collar but he had Jimins upper body out the window. "I'll drop him, I've done it many times before. I bet he's told you." I looked at my mom.

"Mom Jimin isn't a servant he's His son." I said and she widened her eyes at me. "I'm telling the truth just ask Jimin." Mr. Park glared at Jimin and Jimin stared at me. "Jimin if you say you're his son I'll tell your dad what I did. It won't be your fault but mine." My mom looked at Jimin.

"Y-Yes I'm his son. I'm Park Jimin, his son, his hybrid son." Mr. Park looked at my mom and smiled. He pulled Jimin way from the window and pushed him on his bed.

"I was just messing around." My mom smiled at him. "I wouldn't hurt my own flesh and blood. Your son must take me as a  child abuser. Jimin did come home with bruises on his body. Was it your doing Namjoon?"

My mom glares at me and I shook my head. "I would never bully anyone. I wasn't raised that way." I said and my mom looked away from me. "Mom I'm telling the truth. Jimin."

"Mrs. Kim. Please listen to Namjoon. I-I...." Jimin took a breath. "I would like you to leave this man." Mr. Park and my mom both looked at Jimin in shock. "It's not safe. For you or Namjoon." My mom looked at Mr. Park and he shrugged.

"I have no idea what he means by that." He said. "He must of hit his head when he was younger." My mom nodded and I glared at both of them.

"What is this bullshit?!" The three of them looked at me. "Jimin is trying to tell us to leave and you won't listen. You beat your son up almost to death and me and Jimin are trying to tell you this mom!" She slapped me on my face.

"Go to your room."

KookieKittenLove💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋