Chapter Three

After the encounter with Bangtan Jimin walked to his class in peace. He knocked on the door and opened and the teacher stopped his lesson. "Sorry, I got lost on the way here. I'm the new kid."

"For you being late, answer this problem." The teacher pointed to the whiteboard and Jimin walked in to look at it. In the corner of his eye he saw three members of Bangtan. Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook. Jimin looked at the problem and smirked. "Well what's the answer. If you get it wrong you have dentition after school."

"There is no answer. Sir you put this question up knowing everyone would get it wrong so you can throw them in detention." Jimin said and the whole class was shocked even the teacher. "My name is Jimin, where should I sit?" The teacher shook his head and pointed to the empty seat next to Jungkook. Jimin walked over and sat down.

"Your the first person to see through Mr. Jays question. Were you really home schooled?" Jimin nodded and he payed attention to the lesson more then the three guys around him.

Lunch time came and gone, of course Bangtan asked Jimin to sit with them, but now it was P.E. Jimin wanted to crawl in a hole and die. "Em Sir? May I change after everyone leaves?" He asked and the teacher nodded. "Thank you." He bowed and sat down waiting for everyone to finish. When everyone left he went in and started to remove his jeans when he heard the door open. He stopped and looked to the door.

"Oh Jimin. You have this P.E class?" It was NamJoon. "Park Jimin right?" Jimin nodded. "My mom is dating a guy with the last name park is it your dad?" Jimin shrugged.

"M-my dad doesn't tell me anything about his love life, and I don't ask." NamJoon nodded. "Did you just get here?"

"Yes. I just walked in the gym. I got a detention for being late. Were you just now about to change?" Jimin nodded and looked away. "Why didn't you change with the others when they were here?"

"I don't like changing in front of people I just met or people I don't trust." Jimin said sitting down. "I'll wait for you to change and leave." NamJoon chuckled and grabbed Jimin's wrist. "Let go."

"Come on Jimin. Your dads name is it Park KimJi?" Jimin nodded. "Well guess what?" You're going to be my Step-Brother soon. Your dad asked my mom to marry him." Jimin eyes widen.

"Oh. Well still. You get changed first." Jimin tried to get out of his grip. But NamJoon chuckled.

"Come on Jimin. We're friends." He lifted Jimin shirt a little and saw something purple, but couldn't see it clearly when Jimin pushed his shirt down.

"I will yell rape."

"Jimin." NamJoon gently pinned Jimin to the locker in the change room. He grabbed the ends of Jimin's shirt and looked Jimin in the eyes. "Trust me." Jimin didn't fight he let NamJoon lift up his shirt over his head.

"Stop Looking at them."

KookieKittenLove💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋