Chapter Four

NamJoon grabbed Jimin's wrist to look at him more. "Stop NamJoon." Jimin pushed him away. "Don't you dare touch me."He looked at Jimin with anger in his eyes. "Don't look at me like that."

"Hey Jimin-"

"You shut your mouth." Jimin started to shake and NamJoons gaze softened. "Please don't look at me like that I know I look horrible right."

"Jimin, what's wrong? Did this happen at-" he stopped when he saw Jimin got made.

"What's wrong? What's Wrong?! You'll never understand what's wrong with me!" Jimin snapped. "I don't care if you're going to be my step brother, you will never know.......Know the pain, the torture, the abuse, and it's all from one person that used to love me."

"Your Father?"

"Yes Him, the man who blamed a five year old for killing the woman he once loved. He hated his son for being a hybrid. That man is horrible. Every time I disobeyed, cried, begged, or even smiled, he would hit me or when he felt like it he would throw me out my own fucking window." Jimin sobbed. "The pain of hitting the ground, hitting my head or my whole body. It's a pain worse then death. All the bruises and cuts, broken bones, even blood stained my clothes. So you will never understand my pain." He fell to his knees holding himself and NamJoon looked at him with sad eyes.

"Jimin I'm sorry, but I'm not like your dad. Since we'll be brothers I can protect you from him. I'll make sure he never hurts you again."

"It's not that easy NamJoon." Jimin looked up at him. "Now that you and your mom will be living with us, he'll lock me in my room if I was to go near you two. There's nothing you can do."

"I'll try."

"Why would you?"

"I have a similar problem." Jimin's eyes widened a little. "My mom hates me, she also blames me for my fathers death. I'm a monster in her eyes, she can't even look me in my eyes when we talk. She ignores me on somethings I say. So I'll help you if you can help me."

NamJoon pulled Jimin on his feet and looked him in the eyes. He placed both hands on jimin's cheeks. "S-sure but what do you need me to help you with?" NamJoon moved his face closer to Jimin's his lips ghosted over Jimin's.

"I need someone that will love me."

NamJoon kissed Jimin and Jimin was surprised at first but he slowly melted and he didn't know why. NamJoon placed his hands on Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. Jimin put his arms around Namjoons neck.

They pulled away and smiled at each other. "Deal." Jimin said and NamJoon nodded.

Jimin finished getting dressed and NamJoon watched but mostly at the bruises and cuts. Jimin turned and looked at him. "I know They're bad." NamJoon chuckled.

"It'll be fine soon. OK." Jimin smiled at him.

"OK."

KookieKittenLove 💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋