Chapter Seventeen

Jimin looked at Taehyung in shock, he had four guesses. Who the hell could it be? Jimin slowly ate the soup and stared at Taehyung. 'Maybe someone out of the four has a crush on Tae?' He thought. 'Could it be Jungkook?' Taehyung smiled at Jimin. He then smirked his psycho like smirk.

"Did you figure out a guess?" Jimin nodded and he finished the soup. "Well you do think it is?"

"J-Jungkook?." Jimin asked and Tae smiled.

"Ding ding ding. You are correct. Oh and Jimin. You want to know something interesting that I think is really funny." Jimin stared at him. "Hybrids can get pregnant. Male or female." Taehyung smirked and Jimin's eyes widened. "And I didn't use protection." He started to laugh hid ass off leaving the room.

Jimin broke down. His eyes glowed white in anger but then back to normal when he thought he could get pregnant. "Bastard." He through the bowl at the mirror making and huge crashing sound. "I hate him." Taehyung came running in the room with fear in his eyes. "What's with that look?"

"Jungkook is downstairs, he's looking for you. You won't like the shape he's in." Taehyung grabbed Jimin by the wrist and pulled him downstairs to where Jungkook stood blood all over him. He glared at Jimin and walked over to him.

"Jiminie. How are you?" Jimin backed up a little. "Why are you backing away Jimin? We're all friends here." Jungkooks eyes turned green. "I won't bite.." Taehyung moved in front of jungkook. "Tae move."

"Jungkook calm down. I was about to kick him out. Then it'll be me and you. How does that sound?" Taehyung put his hands around jungkooks waist, and he whispers in his ear. "What I wanted to do is done with. So please calm down." Taehyung moved away but leaned in to connect his lips with Jungkooks. Jungkooks eyes turned back to normal and he kissed Taehyung back.

Jimin stood there staring at the two. He then looked at his feet when they looked at him. "C-can I leave?" He looked up at Taehyung.

"But where will you go? I know for a fact you're pregnant now, and with my baby." Jungkook glared but Taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "When your dad comes back he'll call you a slut and kill you and the baby. But you have a heart of gold. You don't want the baby dead. You can't stand seeing someone die. Like you mother."

Jimin ran out Taehyungs house and to his. He went up to his room and packed a bag. He went downstairs to the kitchen and left a note for his father, and Namjoon's mother.

Note:
Dear dad and Mrs. Kim,
I left because I had no choice. You left before knowing about the masked man killing people to find a hybrid. I'm glad you did leave but I was also sad. The day you two left an old friend of mine came to the house and kidnap me. He told me it was to protect me from the killer but he wanted more.

He raped me, he drugged me with something that made me let him do whatever. He also said hybrids can get pregnant. Male or female. So that's what he did. And that's the reason why I'm leaving. I don't want You Mostly Dad to hurt or kill the baby so I'm doing all of us a favor and leaving you alone.

From,
Jimin.

KookieKittenLove💕
👋🏻