Chapter Five

Jimin walked into the house and he heard his dad talk on the phone with someone. His dad saw him and told him to come here. When he hung up the phone after saying love you Jimin knew who he was talking to. Namjoons mom. He smiled slightly at his dad.

"You seem happy dad?" Jimin said and stood in front of his dad waiting for him to do something. Something unexpected happened. He hugged him. "D-dad?" He moved and looked at Jimin in the eye then he glared.

"We are going to have new guests at our house. You are not my son, you will be the house maid. Got it." Jimin nodded and he looked down. "If you go near Mrs. Kim or her son, you'll be in your room with no dinner." Jimin again nodded.

"So only go never them if they need something?" His dad smiled.

"Glad you understand Jimin." He patted Jimin shoulder hard and Jimin flinched in pain. "Now go up to your room and get dressed nicely." Jimin obeyed and went to his room. When he closed the door he call NamJoon.

"Hello?"
"NamJoon?"
"Yes Jimin?"
"My dad said I am now the house maid. I can't go near you two unless you need something."
"That's good that means I can call you anytime."
"Ok, I got to go get ready to 'meet' you."
"Ok. See you soon Jimin."
"Bye."

Jimin placed his phone on his bed and went to take another shower. He took off every clothing and looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. "They're ugly." He said to himself. He stepped into the shower and let the warm water hit his skin. "Why me? I didn't do anything to him, for him to do this to me."

Flashback 10 years ago

"Eomma do you think dad would love my song?" Jimin asked his mom while they were diving home. "I don't think he'll like it."

"Jiminie sweet of course he will." Jimin smiled and looked at the piece of paper. "Why don't you sing it to me." Jimin smiled and started singing. "So pretty." Jimin mom looked at him through the rearview mirror with a smile on her face. She didn't notice the car driving at her.

'Two cars hit, one driver is ok. The other one not so much. The kid in the car seems to have the same injuries as the mother, but worse.'

Me. Park looked at the tv and he panicked. "That can't be." He took out his phone and called his wife. Someone else answered. "Hello is my wife ok?"

"Her and your son was in an accident. She died on sight and your son is in the hospital" Mr. Park hung up and drove to the hospital to see his son. "Are you Park Jimin's dad?" The doctor asked and he nodded. "Your son lost some of his memory."

"Ok." Mr. Park walked into the room and his son smiled at him. "You killed her. You are the reason why your mom died."

Flash back ends

'No I'm not.'

KookieKittenLove 💕
Hoped you enjoyed
👋🏻