2. Chills

I rip off my blindfold and jump up.

"Cameron!"

He picks me up and spins me around.

"Happy late Birthday V"

"Omg I missed you"

"I missed you too"

He wraps his arms around me.

"So, where are we?"

My eyes scan the room as he smirks.

"Vanessa, welcome to Magcon. You can watch the show and then we will hang after, I'm staying at yours tonight!"

I am so happy and overwhelmed. I hug him again.

"Okay well I better take you to your spot for the show cause we haven't got much time"

I nod my head still absorbing my recent surprise.

"Oh and I see my jumper is getting good use, I can get you more after"

I giggle in agreement as Cameron looks at the jumper he gave me several years ago. His jumpers are super comfy. I wouldn't mind some more.
He takes me to the VIP section. There are so many people here that I have to cling to the barrier to maintain my place.
"After Cams bit I will probably drop back" I say to myself and then, the show begins.

Cam runs on stage; he is so in his element, jumping around with his friends. He starts rapping and comes over and winks at me. I pull a silly face and he continues.
I have to admit he is talented as hell.
I'm about to back away but then, Shawn Mendes is introduced.
A few of my friends are massive fans of his so, I've heard of him.
I decide to stay put and film him for them.
Before, when the girls have tried to show me videos, I haven't really taken notice but when he walks on stage with his guitar I can't help but think "omg" he is so hot.
I press record and he starts to sing. His voice sends chills down my spine. Shawn looks down at the audience and catches eyes with me. I smile and blush. He is so adorable.
Shawn continues to look at me as he sings and suddenly all the fans push. I stumble and decide that now is a good time to back off.
There is still quite a while left of the show but, I am happy to take a back seat and watch from a distance. I just can not wait until later.